Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
I thought the beginning of the "bully" arc was bad but this really just keeps getting worse

Dex-chan lover
Probably wants them there as witnesses and for her own safety.
No it's clear why she wants the boys there but from an outside perspective it looks like she's taking them to intimidate the girl she's supposedly bullying. Which if anyone sees won't make her look any better

Dex-chan lover
The teacher isn't a scapegoat in this, she's merely a vector for the attack. It's the "bullied" girl who's the scapegoat.
The reason people are shitting on the teacher for her part in this is less because they're buying into the blame being pinned on her or anything like that, and more because it's her job as the only actual adult in the situation (and as a person of authority, at that) to handle the situation fairly and responsibly. A task at which she failed quite spectacularly by making it a public execution of sorts right off the bat instead of pulling the accused aside to get their side of the story first and then evaluating how to proceed from there.

Like, yeah, the ex is being a manipulative bitch, but that doesn't absolve the teacher of failing to be a responsible authority figure. Hell, it doesn't even absolve the "bullied" girl for her part in all this.
I mean i guess i should give up at this point.

The mangaka has obviously tried to portray the teacher of being in a rough situation out of her depth and instead of people sympathizing with her for being dragged into a false bullying situation by the antagonist, they are instead attacking her because she isnt handling the situation perfectly, which is exactly what the main villain needs for the story to progress.

The entire previous arc would not have happened if say, the main protagonist wasnt a coward and came forward about being bullied, because it would have hurt the antagonist's reputation and ruined her chances at catfishing the star athlete boy. Even he had his chances to stop being a jerk and just tell her off because he didnt want to help her attack her ex, but he didnt.

Manipulation tactics extend deeper than just attacking a single person, its a pattern of exploititive behavior where the person pulling the strings effectively forces people into falling in line with their narrative whether they are doing this knowingly or not and all this to isolate their victim.

There will always be secondary victims who result in damaged reputation from beleiving the liar, or react strongly and wrongly to false allegations.

I feel bad for the teacher but i think im done talking about this.

Dex-chan lover
Faint into single leg into leg sweep into head-stomping, that’s the only way to fix Hanabi’s twisted personality. You can call that a factory reset.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she was the one who actually bullied the girl, and the bullied girl simply didn't know because she doesn't know the names/faces of everyone in class?

Otherwise the two girls conspired for some reason, and that seems like such a stretch - why would the girl want to ruin the trip for everyone? Why would she specifically go after glasses girl? It seems nonsensical.
no, because her doorbell had a camera and she ID'ed them by face

Dex-chan lover
I don't even understand what Hanabi is trying to do here. Why is she trying to humiliate Yukishiro into admitting she bullied Daidouji? It's not like that's gonna make Ichinose come back to her. Ichinose knows Yukishiro, and even likes her. If anything he'd try and fix her.

How did Hanabi even get involved in this whole mess anyway? Did she blackmail Daidouji somehow?

I must say i'm impressed the author can design a character that really hateable kudos to the author

Contributor
It's obvious that Hanabi is involved considering she's got the motive to do it, and is the one who gains the most in a situation that would ruin Fumi's school life. This crazy ex is likely the instigator, she either blackmailed or deceived Erika into thinking Fumi was behind whatever she's accusing. Fumi doesn't have enemies except Hanabi who has reason to be jealous of her.

Now how do they get the mea culpa from her and clear Fumi's name is something I'd like to know.

Dex-chan lover
...Hanabi being eerily amused and doki-doki flustered in this situation is going to get her to places.

Be it in the school counselor's office, in front of a disapproving crowd, or personally at a dark alley with bits of torn uniform in a pool of blood, tears, fluids and viscera.. wait different genre but nevertheless, it shall be cathartic.

Users who are viewing this thread