Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
That was a lot faster than I expected lol... There must've been a reason why Hanabi is in the cover *intense thinking

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was relatively quick for a confession! Is this series gonna be the ultimate feel-good revenge-manga?
Kinda? I mean in terms of the ex
She schemes up a terrible plan to hurt them while on a class thing. It ends up with the ex breaking her leg or hurting it to some degree. They actually talk it all out and she understands how badly she screwed up with him. The bad thing about this is that all those that helped her with this don
t really get reprimanded. It kinda gets washed over. So let down on the actual revenge imo.

Nice, she's finally being honest, also thx for the translations, Ive noticed that the previous group dropped the title (Idk wats the reason) and its rare to see other ppl pick up the title again, thank u for ur hard work and hope we get the next one soon!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
well that was unexpected
this came from a novel right?
anybody know if the confession flies or he turns into a black hole with how dense he is?

Dex-chan lover
6gYPdIK.png

:thumbsup:

Double-page supporter
A confession before chapter 20? Oh boy, I want to see the bitch get mad so bad. I don't want this fucker to reject her purely because she'll be at risk of the bitch, if she rejects her at least make it about yourself not wanting any relationship or being too soon.

Dex-chan lover
we are so back, but this is moving too fast. something is going to happen i can feel it

Users who are viewing this thread