Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
You reap what you sow... eventually... 13 years... damn.
Reminds me of my mother in how she is talking down the kid.

Seriously, I would prefer physical abuse over mental. Sure, physical leaves scars, both physical and mental, but pure mental abuse has this way of just... digging itself deep inside and gradually break down everything you are.

Ofc, mix of both is likely the worst and honestly, I don't wish such experiences on anyone.

Dex-chan lover
honestly I've read the whole web novel and was wishing the "tsundere" girl (she's actually abusive, shouldn't even be called a tsundere) would get her redemption arc and be better then she realizes her mistakes or something and get him back but nah. She just decends further into more manipulative and abusive stuff while dude just suddenly had a transformation and everyone starts liking him. Basically a boring wish fulfillment story.

Guy's surprisingly great at track and fun to be around so he becomes everyone's friend and wins the sports festival. Glasses girl has always loved him because she noticed how kind he was due to him always...watering plants™. Ex does increasingly batshit things (stalking, false bullying accusations against glasses girl, kidnapping) until the MC just yells at her real good and then she cries and apologies for all the bad shit she's ever done and acknowledges that she is twisted and wrong. Glasses girl heals MC's trauma with love. The end.

The unrealistic part here is how easy the dude detached himself. He acts like someone who's mentally healthy, not someone who grew up with wrecked self esteem.
Also mc is good at everything, he is incredibly handsome and charismatic.
On top of all of this, a cute girl falls in love with him because he...watered plants™...

Dex-chan lover
Oh I'm def gonna enjoy this, my take on this is that she fed him all that bs for 13 yrs to make him dependent on her company, basically to fuck up his self esteem and isolate him from others

She really tried to monopolize MC, unfortunately for her he's actually attractive, which would probably explain why she made him grow out his hair like that, so the other girls wouldn't notice his actual looks

I can't wait to watch her sink into an abyss of insecurities

Dex-chan lover
2PpQfcT.gif

Dex-chan lover
That's not a 'childhood friend,' that's a fucking parasite that stayed latched onto him for waaaaaaaay too long.

Never let anyone but you decide your worth.

Users who are viewing this thread