Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Ik that in this story Kirigaya is a bad person and everything but I feel like in the real world, if your ex broke up with you because she liked some other guys hair, wouldn't him cutting his hair be more like he's supporting you rather than spiting you? Idk I kind of perceive it as like "I know you like me because of my hair, but I don't want to give you any attention so I'ma cut my hair". Like I said, ik Kirigaya is a bad person so he prolly did cut his hair to spite the other guy, it's just I feel like the author could've done something more... bad?

Aaaah, eventually did they stop splitting the chap in 2 parts? And instead wait for full chap?

Dex-chan lover
Ik that in this story Kirigaya is a bad person and everything but I feel like in the real world, if your ex broke up with you because she liked some other guys hair, wouldn't him cutting his hair be more like he's supporting you rather than spiting you? Idk I kind of perceive it as like "I know you like me because of my hair, but I don't want to give you any attention so I'ma cut my hair". Like I said, ik Kirigaya is a bad person so he prolly did cut his hair to spite the other guy, it's just I feel like the author could've done something more... bad?
im 100% sure that he cut his hair to look more like the MC is because he wants the girl attention and/or trying to replace him in her mind and not being spiteful or w/e

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read ch4.1 yet as I'm waiting for next part to be uploaded or there's no ch4.2?

Yeah, pretty sure since the haircut is the same as the MC this is just him trying to do a sort of 'wear it better' thing

Dex-chan lover
I need spoilers. Does mc end up with the glasses girl?
Yes

So looks like Hasuike dodged a bullet, having your partner leave you cause someone had a haircut they liked means they were never gonna stay with you and were a bad person. I am shocked he's sad she's sad she got dumped by the pretty boy, like who would get sad for an Ex who left you cause of a haircut?

Dex-chan lover
Love doesn't make sense a lot of the time. Being upset that the person you loved is sad doesn't just immediately stop happening after a break-up. Unless the break-up was absolutely awful and completely poisoned any feelings you may have had, emotional distance can take quite a while.

Dex-chan lover
Love doesn't make sense a lot of the time. Being upset that the person you loved is sad doesn't just immediately stop happening after a break-up. Unless the break-up was absolutely awful and completely poisoned any feelings you may have had, emotional distance can take quite a while.
If I had started dating a childhood friend and then they left me later for a guy cause he had better hair I'm not sure how that wouldn't be a poisonous breakup/relationship breaker.

Dex-chan lover
If I had started dating a childhood friend and then they left me later for a guy cause he had better hair I'm not sure how that wouldn't be a poisonous breakup/relationship breaker.
Honestly, I'd be more bewildered than angry. As in honestly concerned something happened to her to cause such a sudden swing. Anger would probably come after the confusion but it'd take a while at least. None of this applies to my mind-set at their age though. Not sure how I'd have reacted at that age.

Supporter
Ongoing Story:
Bullied mc break up with her and become better person

What MC should do to her annoying childhood bully:
  • MC shunned her
  • MC find new girlfriend
  • MC fight back and give her serious physical attack
  • MC end himself and give her physical trauma

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ongoing Story:
Bullied mc break up with her and become better person

Alternate Ending:
  • MC shunned her
  • MC find new girlfriend
  • MC fight back and give her serious physical attack
  • MC end himself and give her physical trauma
no. The ending is the worse possible ending you can even imagine. That bully girl does bunch of criminal shit to ruin MCs life. At the end she never gets punished for real. MC even forgives her ass. He starts going out with that new girl. But good luck healing that trauma. Every time she sees MC she is gonna think of the bully childhood friend.

Dex-chan lover
no. The ending is the worse possible ending you can even imagine. That bully girl does bunch of criminal shit to ruin MCs life. At the end she never gets punished for real. MC even forgives her ass. He starts going out with that new girl. But good luck healing that trauma. Every time she sees MC she is gonna think of the bully childhood friend.
Whats even weirder is why would the yandere ex stop chasing down the MC post being expelled. Theres some naff writing in this series lol

Users who are viewing this thread