Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Supporter
no. The ending is the worse possible ending you can even imagine. That bully girl does bunch of criminal shit to ruin MCs life. At the end she never gets punished for real. MC even forgives her ass. He starts going out with that new girl. But good luck healing that trauma. Every time she sees MC she is gonna think of the bully childhood friend.
Its supposed to be a joke 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I really want that girl to be humiliated god damn her face is unlikable
Cries in U35's character design
(left to right: Hanabi, Hasuike, Souma before haircut, Fumi)

im 100% sure that he cut his hair to look more like the MC is because he wants the girl attention and/or trying to replace him in her mind and not being spiteful or w/e
She has her way of getting guys to do what she wants. And the guys who follow her... imagine those girls who squeals at Souma but never get any screentime anymore. Same thing, they're just to tell readers "the background characters agrees".
That new hairdo is totally her doing, not Kirigaya's own thought.

Dex-chan lover
Its supposed to be a joke 🤣
Oh boy, it gets even worse. That convo between MC and the Chilhood bully is like
Bully- I did all that for you.(she was even about to commit murder for him)
MC - Ughhh i see love is blinded you.
MC- actually wait you dont love me for real. Its all in your head. It was your ego made you do it.
Bully- Hmmge you are right i should go to teraphy.
[THE END]

Supporter
Oh boy, it gets even worse. That convo between MC and the Chilhood bully is like
Bully- I did all that for you.(she was even about to commit murder for him)
MC - Ughhh i see love is blinded you.
MC- actually wait you dont love me for real. Its all in your head. It was your ego made you do it.
Bully- Hmmge you are right i should go to teraphy.
[THE END]
Who to blame haha 😂

Contributor
track-and-field dude is really an idiot. His ex got done to her exactly what she did to him, but he is acting like she is a victim in this situation and the ikemen is the only villain. This is being a beta on another level.

Dex-chan lover
Ik that in this story Kirigaya is a bad person and everything but I feel like in the real world, if your ex broke up with you because she liked some other guys hair, wouldn't him cutting his hair be more like he's supporting you rather than spiting you? Idk I kind of perceive it as like "I know you like me because of my hair, but I don't want to give you any attention so I'ma cut my hair". Like I said, ik Kirigaya is a bad person so he prolly did cut his hair to spite the other guy, it's just I feel like the author could've done something more... bad?
I think the ex-gf is a bad person here too, and without knowing more she also deserved to get dumped...
But it seems more like Hanabi convinced him to do it to look more like Ichinose. So it is completelly unrelated.

...so, naming AND numbering of this series seems to be weird?
Last chapter was 4.1, yet this is 5. And yet there was no 4, so 4.1 is not an extra bonus to it but the first piece?
And why is the name supposed to represent he is being stalked? From the spoilers it seems to make sense in the far future, but I looked and could not see even shadow of someone stalking them. It is like it is telling there is some stalking, but no actual hints of stalking, so in the future you can't complain you were not warned even if there is no in-story reason for you to think so. Unless it is about the hair, but pretty sure she saw him with that hair before making the other guy change his.

Dex-chan lover
I think the ex-gf is a bad person here too, and without knowing more she also deserved to get dumped...
But it seems more like Hanabi convinced him to do it to look more like Ichinose. So it is completelly unrelated.

...so, naming AND numbering of this series seems to be weird?
Last chapter was 4.1, yet this is 5. And yet there was no 4, so 4.1 is not an extra bonus to it but the first piece?
And why is the name supposed to represent he is being stalked? From the spoilers it seems to make sense in the far future, but I looked and could not see even shadow of someone stalking them. It is like it is telling there is some stalking, but no actual hints of stalking, so in the future you can't complain you were not warned even if there is no in-story reason for you to think so. Unless it is about the hair, but pretty sure she saw him with that hair before making the other guy change his.
It's really weird they seem to be downplaying the ex's acts to maybe make her more sympathetic?

Dex-chan lover
Ik that in this story Kirigaya is a bad person and everything but I feel like in the real world, if your ex broke up with you because she liked some other guys hair, wouldn't him cutting his hair be more like he's supporting you rather than spiting you? Idk I kind of perceive it as like "I know you like me because of my hair, but I don't want to give you any attention so I'ma cut my hair". Like I said, ik Kirigaya is a bad person so he prolly did cut his hair to spite the other guy, it's just I feel like the author could've done something more... bad?
You kinda missed what was actually happening.

if you looked at the “popular guy” with his new hair cut he looks an awful lot like a certain someone (cough MC cough] and the Runners ex isn’t even dating the “Popular guy” anymore as “popular guy” is dating MC’s Ex now.

Dex-chan lover
It's really weird they seem to be downplaying the ex's acts to maybe make her more sympathetic?
Rather than downplaying, Souma wants to brush away Hanabi from his mind and focus on his own life. So maybe it's just him trying to not pay too much attention to Hanabi, and the story follows his perspective. He has Fumi and Hasuike now to talk with, and a new short term goal (winning the race).

For the time being, Hanabi's strategy has been using Kirigaya, to show she has a new "boyfriend" and then to make Souma looks bad by losing the race. So she wouldn't be interfering with Souma and his new friends directly yet. If so, it make sense the information they got are mostly second hand source.
Of course, her mistake is to still assume Souma can't live without her so he will give up soon and crawl back to her.

Dex-chan lover
Rather than downplaying, Souma wants to brush away Hanabi from his mind and focus on his own life. So maybe it's just him trying to not pay too much attention to Hanabi, and the story follows his perspective. He has Fumi and Hasuike now to talk with, and a new short term goal (winning the race).

For the time being, Hanabi's strategy has been using Kirigaya, to show she has a new "boyfriend" and then to make Souma looks bad by losing the race. So she wouldn't be interfering with Souma and his new friends directly yet. If so, it make sense the information they got are mostly second hand source.
Of course, her mistake is to still assume Souma can't live without her so he will give up soon and crawl back to her.
I mean downplaying compared to the LN, it's like night and day.

Dex-chan lover
Love doesn't make sense a lot of the time. Being upset that the person you loved is sad doesn't just immediately stop happening after a break-up. Unless the break-up was absolutely awful and completely poisoned any feelings you may have had, emotional distance can take quite a while.
You don’t have to jump through hoops backwards to defend this awful writing. It’s such bizarre NTR… instead of trying to beat this guy in a relay race why doesn’t he talk to his ex and get some closure instead of obsessing over her? His feelings towards her are so one dimensional, i wonder if we ever see her

Group Leader
I think there is a similar idiom in English, "the walls have ears, and the ceiling have eyes" or it could just be a translation of the very same idiom in my local dialect.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah toning down the Ex's vileness in comparion to the novel is a weird choice.

It will make her later turn to doing actual near deadly crimes seem unnatural, she is supposed to be a demented psychopath, not just some mere annoying girl

Double-page supporter
at this point he might be one of the smartest MC i have seen in any manga (well the bar is low)

Double-page supporter
this is a clear example of how abusive relationship operates in real life. there are words, remarks, and benevolent abuses that constantly build up to lower one’s self-esteem, making them to believe that they are worthless and only need to rely on that one person (who abused them) to survive. good story so far.

Aggregator gang
Yeah toning down the Ex's vileness in comparion to the novel is a weird choice.

It will make her later turn to doing actual near deadly crimes seem unnatural, she is supposed to be a demented psychopath, not just some mere annoying girl
If what you all are saying is true and she does criminal stuff, enough to actually traumatize the FL, just to be suddenly forgiven in the end, then i hope this changes mean they are going to change the whole story and progression, because the original ending sounds like garbage

Dex-chan lover
The story kinda hits home, does in LN the ex gf parents by any chance try to get mc together because he was "best boi" and were ashamed for what happened to their "relationship"? Spoil me Y/N?

Dex-chan lover
If what you all are saying is true and she does criminal stuff, enough to actually traumatize the FL, just to be suddenly forgiven in the end, then i hope this changes mean they are going to change the whole story and progression, because the original ending sounds like garbage
It was indeed garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread