Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I think the fake bf lowkey deserved it, but that's just me. Everyone literally knows how shitty his personality is and how much of a douche he is so him getting taken down a peg or two is fine in my book.

I also think that people who have been abused will resonate with MC. It's never as blatant as the language shown at the end. The abuse ramps up slowly, always pushing your boundaries of what you'll accept and when you also get the love parts you feel good and think "no maybe it was my fault, if I was just better they wouldn't have treated me like that" but breaking out of that is hard and does take time and a change in environment.

(Edited for saying too when I meant two)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did she fucking smell him or something to know he's around the corner??

This girls a bitch but that guy was a tool. Also for extra karma the ex gf he dumped for her would've been the track guys gf who left him for him. Everyone gets some just desserts.

Dex-chan lover
No matter how much of an asshole he is, track dude should've at least called the bitch out for being the bitch that she is. Now go spread rumors about her so that the entire school only thinks of her as a slutty bitch.

Dex-chan lover
According to this logic, the main character has negative IQ, given how long he stuck around her while being treated like he was.

Hanabi actually treated him semi-nice. Not exactly being stupid just because he can't see through her lies.

Also, I wonder if in the next chapter she will try to get back the MC? Seems like it is setting up for that.

And I bet we get the "eh", blank face from MC, and then glasses girl buts in with a "no, you can't!", and they get interrupted... This story really isn't breaking and tropes.
Honestly, I think a bigger issue is that this guy did something similar with the track guy's girlfriend. He dated someone who was already with someone, dumped them at his convenience for her, and is now surprised she's doing it to him. In that sense, I find him kinda dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, this whore deserves to be gang raped and used as a cum dump with how much of a bitch she is

Dex-chan lover
Man, I know Kirigaya isnt the best guy . . . Yall need to remember, he dumped Hasue-kun's girlfriend just for this B, AFTER Hasue-kun got dumped, thats a hard middle finger to Hasue-kun. But boy, he got supppperrr destroyed dirty in this chapter I almost feel a lil sorry for him. And dammnnn seriously can this B even be more B???

Anywho~ thanks so much for the scalation HAMASCANS!

Dex-chan lover
Can we get rid of this girl already ? . She is born as a bitch and that isnt meant to be changed anytime soon

Dex-chan lover
Track dude was playing with fire by two-timing girls left and right, it's weird he's so hung up on Hanabi. Honestly I think he got off easy. Hanabi still hasn't learned anything or suffered any consequences either. Here's hoping their two awful personalities clash into a perfect storm and they forever ruin each other's dating life in high school.

Users who are viewing this thread