Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Supporter
p2

72c.jpg
"I'm not the type to be provoked by that!"

I don't now, that sounds pretty provoked to me.

Dex-chan lover
Imo shes just as boring because her lack of motivation for being a bi***. Shes just bad for the sake of being bad
Really? I thought her motivation was extremely obvious. She really likes the MC and knew he would be really popular so she spent their childhood negging him into insane levels of insecurity. She got comfortable with how she was treating him and it blew up in her face so now she's trying to get him back but doesn't know how to not be an awful person about it haha.

Dex-chan lover
Damnn My guy got out of toxic relationship and next thing yknow he becomes a class hero!

As always, Thanks so much for the SL Hamaa

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Really? I thought her motivation was extremely obvious. She really likes the MC and knew he would be really popular so she spent their childhood negging him into insane levels of insecurity. She got comfortable with how she was treating him and it blew up in her face so now she's trying to get him back but doesn't know how to not be an awful person about it haha.
It's just executed poorly and poorly written. After reading the whole story which isn't that long you're left with saying, "That's it?!"

Users who are viewing this thread