Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 22.1

Dex-chan lover
Still waiting to see if this adaptation is going to end with the original WN ending, or is going to continue into LN Volume 2, because raws are still going through the original plot lol

Aggregator gang
Still waiting to see if this adaptation is going to end with the original WN ending, or is going to continue into LN Volume 2, because raws are still going through the original plot lol
I've not read the WN but was wondering how this would continue since the theme is pretty heavy to do with the ex. Hard to progress it without just completely removing her from the equation but then you're stuck with a story that doesn't have anything to do with the title anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I've not read the WN but was wondering how this would continue since the theme is pretty heavy to do with the ex. Hard to progress it without just completely removing her from the equation but then you're stuck with a story that doesn't have anything to do with the title anymore.
Yeah i wonder about that too, i haven't read the 2nd LN Volume since it isn't translated, but by checking out the synopsis, as is a spoiler

is 1 month after the original ending, the ex shut herself in her house, and mc is unsure if he is actually dating fmc, so is probably about mc resolving himself to confess to fmc while having a side plot with the ex and her sister

LN Volume 2 raw, the original WN was covered in Volume 1, so there probably was some change from the original ending

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
3G3dySnE_o.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

They said this supposedly will git gud, and here we are seeing it really git gud :hearts:
I don't care anymore if the osananajimi is still stalking, I just want to see Yukishiro be happy even for just a day.

Dex-chan lover
I am calling for the formation of the Official Yukishiro Protection Squad

Dex-chan lover
(page 6) It'd make her nothing but a stalker.
Right, as if something like this would stop her.
He doesn't realize the problem with yanderes. Even as he's been abused by one for several years.

Users who are viewing this thread