Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 22.1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Good job.

Yukishiro = Snow White?

She is super cute and our MC is military-grade dense.

Also, If you readers would pay attention on page 6, lower left corner, you will notice a Stalker thot.
s7rhmv.jpg
I was beginning to think that I was the only one who noticed her behind that pole (or maybe corner). Maybe I missed a joke that it was being ignored...

Banned
at this point we should make the word cute counter because that's all i remember they're saying

Contributor
Kiss her already

"I don't want you to carry my bag. I want you to hold my hand."
The difference between someone who sees him as a boy toy servant for show vs someone who sees him as a genuine lover for a relationship. The contrast couldn't be more stark between his toxic domineering past relationship with Hanabi and a much more equal and sincere relationship with Fumi.

This would have been totally cute and wholesome if it wasn't for the hint on page 6 that a certain someone is stalking their date. For once I want to see an antagonist fail to ruin that first date between the two and not be the inevitable interruption at key romantic moments. Guess I need to prepare myself to see what kind of crap she'll try to pull on them.

Users who are viewing this thread