Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for uploading. The ex-gf is a psychopath. Telling her male harem followers to have the same hairstyle as his ex and also playing victim card. Truly disgusting.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
At this point once the dude exposes her she should really suffer the consequence and get ostracized or something cause she's being so damn stupid.

Also given the dude just want to be left alone and doesn't care that much about popularity, whatever she'a doing is not even gonna change anything.

Dex-chan lover
"oh, i see. you're right. i should really take a good look at myself and change. luckly, you have a lot of dating options here, you deserve a better person than me. go and be happy alongside someone who truly deserve you, i'm cheering for your happiness. "

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The same way she thought treating him like shit would make him stay. She thinks that by breaking his confidence and isolating him, he'll never leave her.
Girl didn't know she was doing that from the start when humans, much like most living beings, are built to adapt under dire situations to survive. He already felt the loneliest just by being with her, it makes no difference whether she's there or gone by this point.

Users who are viewing this thread