Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 28.1

I think this could go 1 of 2 ways
  1. She sees that these games will actually get her killed and she tones it down and we get a brief moment of peace before the next psycho comes to ruin MC's life
  2. Or she sees that getting hurt gets MCs attention and she doubles down, switching the plan from hurting him to hurting herself to keep his focus on her and away from the other girl

Dex-chan lover
He’s a better man than i am. I wouldn’t leave her until morning, but i absolutely would have let her sit in the dark and anxiety that i might not come back while i went and got a teacher. Give her some time for self-reflection. If she still caused shit after that, then maybe change tactics, but i feel that kind of experience would hopefully cause her to think “hey maybe i should stop fucking with this guy in case he actually just leaves me to die in the woods next time”

There are witnesses who know the two were alone together, this all but screams "attempted murder" if he does not act immediately; there could be "failure to act" laws as well. Either way, he should notify the teachers immediately
“I refused her demands so she walked off and left me there, then i cut my ropes and went back to camp. I have no idea where she went, officers”

I think this could go 1 of 2 ways
  1. She sees that these games will actually get her killed and she tones it down and we get a brief moment of peace before the next psycho comes to ruin MC's life
  2. Or she sees that getting hurt gets MCs attention and she doubles down, switching the plan from hurting him to hurting herself to keep his focus on her and away from the other girl
Well, 1 is just not happening, so… fuck, you’re probably right, here comes the self-harm for attention

Esse povo não tem um celular, não tem um amigo pra pensar "caraca, fulano ta demorando, vou ver se tá bem"

Dex-chan lover
Leaving her alone would bite Ichinose in the butt.
Best to take her to the teachers, or stay with her until help arrives. Once she's healed, Ichinose tells her to stay out of his life forever.

Dex-chan lover
Is it normal for her to have the strenght to look at him turn and say "hey..." with her ankle or knee twisted the complete opposite way?

Dex-chan lover
Two words: Wasted Chapter.

Putting it on hold till I see that completed tag and the end tag on the last chapter.
Really is a bland run.

I'm betting on him helping her and someone's gonna see her injured and say " Hey told you he abused her!"

Contributor
That looks really painful.
Once her adrenalin wears off that is gonna be some immense pain.

Dex-chan lover
Is it normal for her to have the strenght to look at him turn and say "hey..." with her ankle or knee twisted the complete opposite way?
Um, yeah. You're not deprived of simple motor skills and tasks due to a broken or fractured bone, unless you're in shock which in ways can be worse than the actual injury. Regardless of injuries, if the person is conscious they are fully able to answer questions, talk or look at their surroundings. It's actually recommended that they do so not to think about the pain.

Dex-chan lover
Um, yeah. You're not deprived of simple motor skills and tasks due to a broken or fractured bone, unless you're in shock which in ways can be worse than the actual injury. Regardless of injuries, if the person is conscious they are fully able to answer questions, talk or look at their surroundings. It's actually recommended that they do so not to think about the pain.
Luckly for me, I never had such an injury...nor did I ever break a bone. So, considering it's twisted 180°, I thought it is painful asf and expected her to scream her lungs out

Double-page supporter
If this guy ends up carrying her all the way back to base and walks out in front of everybody doing so, I'm just dropping this series.

Users who are viewing this thread