Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta

Dex-chan lover
I thought that this was one of those tropes where the bf is suffocated by love so he breaks up and runs away only to end up together at the end of manga,but nah she is a living nightmare. The way she has manipulated him since childhood, that's some Aizen level shit right there

Dex-chan lover
oh she is just the worst. that said, i like it when villains actually get to do bad things - a trend which is getting bucked in a lot of storytelling right meow

NIB

Fed-Kun's army
How the fuck do you need 13 years to realize that you are in abusive relationship. And the next day, our MC is straight from zero to hero in a blink of an eye. It so unnatural and feels so made up.
Welcome to escapism, dude.
---
I just read the WN, I hope the author add more stuff to the story in the manga version.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god, and she's the type to cry "r@p3" too to get back at someone.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is honestly a bit...disgusting(the only word that clicked for me). I mean is this supposed to ego boost the author or it's target reader?
Yes. Wish fulfillment sells a lot in Japan. See almost any isekai.

had to read this shit in italian coz there was no english translations of the recent chapters, mfs be slacking 😭

Dex-chan lover
Hey I recognize this art style! No wonder I think this manga is good; they already made 2 others I liked.

I think this works better as a one shot personally, MC becomes a Gary Sue after cutting his hair

Im all for personal growth but the only thing pushing the mangas story is the ex

Dex-chan lover
IDK man... the story does not make much sense to me. She seems like a thundere, but the worst kind as she is an actual bih. The dude is perfect but no one noticed because of her. And the author keeps teasing the obvious by showing her obsessed over him, but they can't decide whether we empathize or hate her.

Apart from her, the dude is just a normal romcom protag and follows a cookie cutter school story, which makes him even more dull as he can't do no wrong.

The only "enjoyment" you can get from this manga so far is looking at the dude thriving after getting out of a toxic relationship. The author just seems not brave enough to do something interesting with the characters and situation.

MD@Home
What a pity. It's a good concept and starts strong, but it's been declining for a while and sadly, as of chapter 11 it's decided to do a base jump off a skyscraper without a parachute.

Users who are viewing this thread