Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta

Aggregator gang
It had a strong story up through the end of the sports day arc, but as of the bullying arc it’s gone from an 8/10 to a 6/10. It’s decided to pull out all the tropes that only exist to agitate you over how unrealistically dumb they are.

Dex-chan lover
Brain-dead [My self-esteem was broken down by an abusive girlfriend, but I'm actually super attractive and great at everything. So I became immediately popular after dumping her..] series.

It was ok at first but this latest arc is so dumb it's painful.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I don’t recommend this series start off pretty normal nothing new nothing original but will give you some nice moments but all of a sudden the story goes really dumb like omg how can it be this dumb

Double-page supporter
i've seen at least 3 of these psychologically abusive woman gets broken up with type mangas
and part of me wants to like this
however its pretty dog

a downtrodden insecure MC pretty much gets fed up with hyper aggro tsundere rat, breaks up with her
cuts his hair and immediately becomes resident ikemen the talk of the town based on just so little.
just like how there are manga dedicated to making creepy/ asocial/ socially awkward behavior cute by having a cute girl employ them
this functions in the same way
he's also incredible fit despite looking like skin and bones and having to repress his athletic prowess due to his ex's intervention
man kicks a guy who expo vomitis repeatedly that he was number 1 at the school to give up his anchor position
a guy whose a cuck and needs our glorious MC to fight his battles for him b/c hardwork means nothing in the face of a blondie whose also skin and bones
and ofc MC falls for cuticle glasses within 3 days

solid 4/10, -1 for being mildly disappointing ontop of being bland and average (which woulda been and shoulda been a 5/10)

Dex-chan lover
The premise is quite unique but sadly its disappointing on many layers for me. Honestly speaking what would be awesome if we had more girls in the story who now aimed for the MC + see the downfall of the EX but ALSO her crawling up and redeeming herself in MC eyes so she can be a part of his life again (dosent mean she is supposed to be the only girl in his life). But its a female writer so the chances are 0. :nyoron:

The Ex is "bad" but not to a point you would say you cant forgive her as there are other worse things she could have done -> Netorare. So the story somewhat tries to "redeem" her (cant think of a better way for this) in some ways like she still loves MC and can only think of him and all she did was to tease him, not to suffer. However -> it falls flat on its nose as its made in a negative and selfish way, hence there is no character development from either her side or MC.

What complicates things (not in plot but how weird everything reads) is the "FMC" herself, which is perfect in everything. I dont hate any of them, but if there is not a "semi-Harem" relationship I dont get why the Ex comes back permanently to the story as people dont like her since the "redemption" (cant think of a better way for this) she sometimes get has no real reason, but also the FMC is the perfect fit for MC and its obvious they will be together but instead of seeing anything buiding up their relationship in anyway, they stuck themself in the "friendship" limbo we are all known in romance mangas only for the sake to milk/stretch the story as long as possible.

So I can easly predict that the Ex will try to claim the MC back but the story will forbit her from selfreflecting, the MC made his choice to ignore her and will try for the rest of the story to get together with the MC, and the very last 1-2 chapters MC ends up with the MC while the Ex is crying.

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly, the LN for this is getting volume 2 (December 2024).

Volume 1 is a year ago (November 2022) and the WN is also labelled as finished by the author, so I thought it would have just end there.
Which would have been nice. They finally had chance to properly talk and for her to explain. Readers could just imagine from here on they made their position clear and the ex should understand she's no longer welcomed.
The author also got new serialized title.

Probably will have the typical volume 2 problem, where it feels like just stalling time with low-stake harem set up while author try to find how to continue the story.

Surely Hanabi isn’t end game FL, right, mangaka-san?
Author admitted he loves female character like Hanabi, or Victorica from the Hero wish for revenge (the princess) and would love to write more character like them.
Guess that means she's to stay even if not end game.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Story sucks the whole way through, dude is a total loser nearly his entire life, very little exercise, very little communication skills, ugly, unpopular. He cuts his hair and all of a sudden can run faster than a track and field star, have indepth complex conversations with a large number of people with no problems, became hot as fuck, and because famous in the school. The ex is just a piece of shit, no character traits besides being a garbage dump of a human being. 1/10. Its escapism so if you want to self insert yourself as a god then sure you may like it. But the story is fucking ass, highly DONT recommend.

Dex-chan lover
As others said, the wish fulfillment in this one is so cringe. Way beyond what can be enjoyable. I can understand wish fulfillment to a degree, but not in this manga.

It would be one thing if this was a tale of personal redemption. If the MC freed himself from the abusive relationship and then worked his ass off to improve himself, connect with others, get back his life.
Basically, if it felt that he had to work for this, and if there were appropriate setbacks and difficulties. Because changing your life is certainly not easy.

But here? He cuts off his hair, and suddenly he's the most handsome boy in the school (is everyone else blind? Should we all cut our hair?) He is suddenly amazing at everything he does, and becomes the best runner in the school in 2 pages without even trying. It makes.. literally no sense?

Even the worst kind of shitty isekai manga are better than this. Because some god or whatever gives the MC some OP skills or stats. There is a REASON for the MC suddenly being beyond other human beings.
But here? There is no reason whatsoever, he just cuts off his hair and he's suddenly the smartest, strongest, most handsome and everything else and there's no explanation or conflict whatsoever.

I honestly cannot understand how people can find this entertaining. Do they self insert into THIS kind of plot? Do they enjoy thinking: yes I have always been a god, but since I'm the dumbest person to ever have been born, I never did anything with that till now?

A solid 1/10 in my book.

Last edited:
I not going to say it's good, but I do find it weirdly cathartic. I've read too many series with horrible FMC's that get a pass just because they're cute, or they're trying to play it off as comedy, so it kinda nice to see one actually face consequences for their actions.

That said, I'd love suggestions for that concept done better.

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck do you need 13 years to realize that you are in abusive relationship. And the next day, our MC is straight from zero to hero in a blink of an eye. It so unnatural and feels so made up.
it took me 5 years to realize it. it never starts that bad, it always starts nice the first year or so and then builds. They make it seem like it is really your fault and you just need to try harder. But it is never good enough. They also go after your self esteem so you feel like you are lucky to be with them. I was "fat" and never measured up to her friend's boyfriends. Oh, and when you finally start to call them out on something, it becomes just a "misunderstanding, you must have misheard or something."

Edit: yeah, the next day thing is a little much. But there is a "dead cat bounce" sort of. The elation at being free sets in before the pain returns. So you got, like, a week of feeling numbly "normal" before i just kind of retreated into my house for half a year. One thing tho, Every day felt better after the first month was over. And it is easier to meet new ladies because you are too numb in the beginning to really care about rejection. And now, just not feeling stressed and hurt all the time feels great. Getting a cat really helped.

I was thinking of reading this but i will place it in my plan to read pile.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
This had a great start with making us feel pity for the MC and hatred for the ex. But that was it. Imo this lacks character depth & felt rushed.
So many good romance mangas are being published, i wish more authors took note and improved. If i ever go off my fantasy/scifi/hero track onto SoL romance, it's because I want to read something that makes me feel someway.
This is sadly not that.
God i wish i could binge The fragrant flower blooms with dignity & On the Balcony Again Today.
Top notch mangas!!

The first chapter was solid, but as soon as I reached chapter three I realized that everyone was going to worship the ground that the MC walked and dropped it.

Honestly the MCs decision in ch. 20.2 is terrible.

He should've said something like "Yeah let's go out but keep it a secret for now since otherwise my crazy ex will probably make your life worse like how she did with mine".

But instead we just gotta create more potential drama...

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka is going out of his way to make the MC the most stupid person ever when dealing with his EX.

I really want to follow this but I can't deal with stupidity.

Users who are viewing this thread