Osananajimi Kanojo no Morahara ga Hidoin de Zetsuen Sengen shite Yatta

Aggregator gang
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
91
I got to chapter 13 and it's sorta boring, like ngl I wanted the ex to try and redeem herself and get back together with him but she's just stuck in her b*tchy ways. And then there's honestly no build up between him and the new love interest, I wouldn't recommend it.
 
Active member
Joined
Apr 26, 2025
Messages
62
Damn, Hanabi. Talk about a broken clock being right every once in a while. Gave that Aya ho the Rick James treatment. SLAP.
 
Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2026
Messages
17
Worst manga ive read and i dont say this lightly. Its fricking disgusting and was so somewhat enjoyable before chapter 46. Dont waste your time its garbage
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2026
Messages
1
Completely a mess of a story, I have never give any manga a bad review before but I have to with this one because it is that bad.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top