Osananajimi ni Najimitai

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66 keeping track of all my manga would be lit impossible without a site like this or batoto, i just wouldnt remember to check all the scanlator sites

Dex-chan lover
As others have put it, FA is in the tiny minority of scanlation groups who have a problem with MD rules. Only 5 of several hundred groups have pulled their stuff from MD. FA is clearly in the wrong here.

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66 no idea what ur talking about but i LIKE using mangadex, i know the staff and i enjoy talking to them and what not and while there have been issues, i personally believe that MD always tries to do what is right for the reader

As others have put it, FA is in the tiny minority of scanlation groups who have a problem with MD rules. Only 5 of several hundred groups have pulled their stuff from MD. FA is clearly in the wrong here.
Lol. Love it when thieves have double standards and the gall to get offended about others not agreeing to follow some rules. But please, do go on about who's in the wrong about what where. Scuminess is a spectrum.

"Best boy"? Hardly.

Group Leader
Sigh. Hurray for scanlator drama taking away manga from readers...
For God's sake, I'm a scanlator, and I always thought it was common sense to try and get as many people to read your works as possible, not cocktease your damn audience.

Group Leader
After reading chapter 12 (elsewhere thanks to the selfish idiot scanlators) I'm about ready to drop this series. If you don't wanna know why, don't open the
The annoying third wheel just keeps getting more and more annoying and the story seems to be getting less and less about the MC and his childhood friend, and more about making the childhood friend jealous. The annoying third wheel tells the childhood friend that she and the MC were in a fake relationship during High School, accompanied by annoying flashbacks. She also states that, although they are no longer in a fake relationship, she intends to continue playing with the MC. So now this series has 2 of my least favorite clichéd tropes: annoying third wheel and fake relationships. What boring cliché will the mangaka pull out of the air next? A naked girl falling out of the sky, landing on top of the MC with her crotch in his face?

Aggregator gang
sooo where should i read this manga from? mangapark? mangakakolot? or the budget batoto?

Dex-chan lover
POGGERS
a whole batch, ty

edit: aaand now it's gone...

Sooo what happened now? Where these chapters scanlated by another group that doesnt want to be on md?

Users who are viewing this thread