Osananajimi ni Najimitai

Someone uploaded a bunch of chapters that they presumably ripped from an aggregator (cause why the hell were chapters 8 and 9 included otherwise) which featured scans from a group that doesn't want their content on this site.

Fed-Kun's army
Chapters were deleted due to rule 2.3 I think:

"Any scanlated release is allowed to be uploaded, unless the release's scanlation group has enabled upload restrictions. The following restrictions also apply."

FA is still active. They werent b4 bc they were understaffed, but it seems they found a redrawer and translated up to ch 17

Either go to https://manga.fascans.com/manga/osananajimi-ni-najimitai

Or an aggregate site to read it.

Up to yall.

Just some friendly, albeit unsolicited advice.

Dont get enraged lol. Yes its inconvient, but there's sooo many other things in life to get bothered about. Either read on their site or not. Use an ad blocker if you want, read the manga, and then move on ^^

The time you might be using to complain, is less time to read another manga :)

Group Leader
Someone uploaded chapters done by Fallen Angels under a different group name, when FA doesn't allow their non-joint releases to be uploaded here.

@FredFriendly well latest chapters
The senpai confesses to the guy and he rejects her stating he likes another girl which I don't think is the main girl. And even tho the senpaiasmiys she will keep flirting with him chapters shes in hasn't been that many
and vast majority of chapters are them getting more intimate.

Group Leader
@Starbright One chapter with that annoying, obnoxious Senpai is one chapter too many but she's been in one third of the chapters.
It's quite clear that the girl Daisuke is romantically interested in Matsuri. It is mutual, though I can't fathom while neither of them is willing to confess...

Dex-chan lover
Russian master race has more chapter in their language than us English folk...

Dex-chan lover
Chapters 22 and 23 should quell your thirst boys. You'll find them on FA's website: https://fascans.com/series/onn

Dex-chan lover
genuinely confused whats happening.. i dont see any chapters..

why comment here when the chapters literally doesn't exist here.. leave your comment where you read it from..
basically your comments are spoilers or something..

Users who are viewing this thread