Osananajimi no Mama ja Iya?

Fed-Kun's army
Man... This is so unholy.... My dik just drooped and hard to get hard so turning off shit.

Double-page supporter
Sooooooooooooooo she wants to fuck his das or what? Because I read some messed up hentai about that shit

Group Leader
Hello everybody! I apologize it’s been a while, I suddenly got hospitalized for reasons which escape even the hospital doctors themselves, but I’ve been released, so this thing that I’m not even sure why I started translating in the first place, is back on. Exciting things are happening, for instance, I teamed up with someone to make a scans group! Turns out neither of us have formed a group before, so whoops, but now instead of pretending like there was a box and hiding any sort of potential redrawing spots, it will be redrawn!

Group Leader
Sorry if there's no update yet, we will try to upload more if we catch up on our time

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a new level of dumb. What a great twist to the onee-chan trope.....

(She's not doing stuff with the dad)

dropped before starting it

Contributor
twokinds.png

[Kagemusya] Oyaji no Tame ni Dondon Kirei ni Natte Iku Osananajimi [English]

Wow I need to read this! I need to know how unbelievable a plot can be. Seriously, what you would do if some friend treat you this way? I will talk with her parents about a serious psicological treatment. Or maybe she's plain dumb.

Double-page supporter
childhood friend becoming the mom?
I think I saw this in NTR hentai before...

Users who are viewing this thread