Osananajimi no Mama ja Iya?

Double-page supporter
@screamdoom
Father: hey son, I heard that you always wanted a mother and also miss your childhood friend, and so here she is
MC: 😭

Dex-chan lover
big butts
no ecchi tag?
weird
not gonna read this though
its probably garbage

this is... how should i put? its... very unique. yes this what it is... unique

Can't wait for her to take it to the next level and marry his dad then get pregnant with the dads baby. Ntr😎

Power Uploader
There is no ecchi tag even though the ass and the boobs are on focus in the cover, so I guess this is gonna be garbage. Sayonara

Plot twist! His father already impregnated her, that's why she is in maternal mode!

Dex-chan lover
where’s Takuto’s parents tho? why is she cleaning and doing his housework for him, do they both work or sth?

Nei

Dex-chan lover
I was really happy reading this manga and enjoying her weakness towards the mc romantic moves till I fucking read @Kayzo comment and I remember that I'm in this fucking website fml

Glad to help @Nei ! Seriously when they start doing things like "oh! When I think about him a swamp forms in my panties, I wonder what this could mean?" Is when I understand why and how NTR's artists do their works.

Group Leader
go here to download all of the chapters translated by synapse.: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mnkeuVjshqdk3GauMyo7HJnXY9QWIxO5

Users who are viewing this thread