Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Is Hinaki(twintails) a legit aromantic?

Aromanticism means experiencing little or no romantic attraction to other people.

A aromantic person can form bonds with others, but a common trait is that they feel a sense of uncomfort or even disgust towards having romantic feelings towards other people.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how interesting will this get, does she want to love? Does she want to specifically love him or be loved by him? Or does she simply not want him to fall in love at all.

flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg

Dex-chan lover

Aromanticism means experiencing little or no romantic attraction to other people.

A aromantic person can form bonds with others, but a common trait is that they feel a sense of uncomfort or even disgust towards having romantic feelings towards other people.
Maybe? I mean sounds plausible, albeit its rare to see that in manga.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe? I mean sounds plausible, albeit its rare to see that in manga.
Honestly I would be surprised if this condition is touched upon in a story orginating from Japan, the land of socially stigmatizing even talking about mental health help.

I would welcome it exploring such a rare topic, but I highly doubt this story will take that path.

Dex-chan lover

I have a feeling it's just gonna be "Oh so that feeling I had all the time was love" what I find weird is if she's legit aromantic then I dunno why she wants to interupt her childhood friend heading to love. This is why I'm sure they are going the "I love him but I just haven't realised it yet" trope.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how interesting will this get, does she want to love? Does she want to specifically love him or be loved by him? Or does she simply not want him to fall in love at all.

flat,128x,075,f-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.jpg
Thats the thing right? If she really holds no romantic feeling for him then it makes her a bad person to be stopping him being happily in love. I'm still torn on this series cause it feels well written then stuff like this and last chapter happens lol

Dex-chan lover

LoL, no. Otherwise she wouldn't be jealous as heck. There's nothing wrong in not understanding (especially as teenager) "love". She "hates" love only because it's the thing that put here away from friends.

She being so jealous about MC (and being quite cute in doing so) is quite clear sign of affection greater than just friendship.

Being unable to wrap your head around "what is love?" Is very common for young people.

Dex-chan lover
Drama is brewing... But hey, we also got opportunity to see Hinaki in all kinds of cute hairstyles!

Dex-chan lover
LoL, no. Otherwise she wouldn't be jealous as heck. There's nothing wrong in not understanding (especially as teenager) "love". She "hates" love only because it's the thing that put here away from friends.

She being so jealous about MC (and being quite cute in doing so) is quite clear sign of affection greater than just friendship.

Being unable to wrap your head around "what is love?" Is very common for young people.
Agreed, it seems a reasonable behaviour for a young girl who is still figuring out how she feels.
From that point of view the other girl who wants to make friendship win over love might be misguided in her effort.

Users who are viewing this thread