Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 3 Ch. 29

Supporter
Show some cleavage will ya 😌

Screenshot-2023-06-21-10-39-49-718-com-chrome-dev.png

Dex-chan lover
Does she coincidentally want to watch a different movie too? Then they decide to watch a movie that none of them wanted and it ends up being good.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think kiyoka was stalking them. Maybe she wanted to watch some movie as research for her novel? dunno.

Supporter
Where's the guy that hated on Hinaki every single chap to call her toxic for forcing only 2 options of ice cream

Also Yuri tag when, she went more tsundere over denying Kyouka than whenever mc was involved

Dex-chan lover
Where's the guy that hated on Hinaki every single chap to call her toxic for forcing only 2 options of ice cream

Also Yuri tag when, she went more tsundere over denying Kyouka than whenever mc was involved
Oh I only just finished reading this but thanks for calling her out for being a monster before I could. She’s just such a bitch but it’s pretty obvious to everyone at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Hiyoka needs to FO, I bet she sent the message to him knowing Hinaki would get it.
TL, do take care. Don't want you dying on us
:wtf:

Why are saying "Forcing a choice" like it's not a bad thing?

Users who are viewing this thread