Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 3 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
This is such an oddly disjointed series. Not bad, but odd. It jumps around thematically, skims tropes, and makes the love triangle typical but somehow unconventional with the personalities involved. Ah, well, carry on.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
Well cant really say anything considering hinaki LITERALLY shot herself in the foot, about 4 times in a row

Dex-chan lover
image.png

I really can't counter this.
...What?

Dex-chan lover
Because when you have absolutely no self confidence, the idea what she was attracted to him wasn't ever a possibility. He feels disgusted at himself for being attracted to her in her Summer Uniform, it's a very painful kind of self hatred.

Even his Relationships feel one sided from his perspective. He is expecting to confess and then get rejected and accepted that as inevitability. I've been there, hell I am there right now. He sees himself as a Toxic cloud of poison that only makes those around him worse. He can't imagine that people enjoy spending time with him or even want to spend time with him. By avoiding her, it can only make her life better. He's played out that scenario in his mid probably a 1000x times, imagining what she's thinking and how she'd respond. It's a combinations of Cognitive distortions and as she said, you can't read someones mind.

Hopefully this helps him grow
Too real.

Also, what a move from Hiyoka. She hashed things out with Hinaki AND Shunsuke in two chapters, has her rival set up an encounter with her friend then drops this bomb. That's a lot of action from someone normally so passive

Users who are viewing this thread