Osananajimi no Ohimesama - Vol. 4 Ch. 41

#22 out of how many? I do not know how many vols this manga had sold, so I am not sure if this means it is going to be axed. :/

Dex-chan lover
I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It's really settled into this thoroughly mediocre groove where things are clearly only happening to make drama in a desperate attempt to hook the audience in. Which is a shame because in theory the characters deserve better (in practice they have kind of been reduced to their basest cliches in order to facilitate the drama)

At this point the author should just let Hinaki win and be done with it. But the realist in me knows that there won't be a resolution and the axe will fall with the author just given time to make a "the battle isn't over!" chapter where both girls confess that they like the MC equally and he'll fail to grow a spine and choose one.

Dex-chan lover
Hold on, am I the only one who thought that this wasn't a V romance? I really thought the childhood friend was just that.My experience might have clouded my judgement then

Supporter
Oh, I completely forgot to mention that there's no chapter next week.
Only next week, right?

Right?

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Ah fuck so it is dropping in rankings over in Japan?

Dammit that explains this rushed pacing.

The author was likely given a deadline to finish the story before getting axed.

Dex-chan lover
Man if either of them got a significant other, then the insecurity brewing would be... pretty bad.

Dex-chan lover
I don't want this series to end before they finish what they started, but I get why so many fans are dropping it.

We had so much set up between Shunsuke and Koiwai then suddenly 10 chapters ago Hinaki's personality changed into a bubbly, happy go lucky, kind, loving, supportive person, and it is so obviously the set up to make her into a love interest and Koiwai turned into an antagonist at the same time, leaving everyone reeling.

And that was enough to kill the series in the end, they should of had the romance turn into something instead of Hinaki being forced into this. This whole chapter is "Look how wonderful and supportive she is, wow what an amazing person" and I'm like "WHO ARE YOU?"

Dex-chan lover
Throuple end?
But anyway it lasted/will last longer than my last favorite ongoing manga, so that's good at least.

Users who are viewing this thread