Osananajimi-tachi ga Ninki Idol ni Natta: Amaama na Kanojo-tachi wa Ore ni Mitsuide Kureteiru - Ch. 4.1

Double-page supporter
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Messages
122
Although, I find the story to be slop, and find the MC to be scum of the earth, the bunny girl outfits are pretty cute.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Aug 26, 2024
Messages
29
It’s kinda interesting that jealousy reaction during this chapter were centered on the black haired girl and not the white until at least the moment he said that stuff about the other being her only one.

Was she thinking he should have an harem ? Is she a masochist that is turned on by the idea of ending up a slave while he love another girl ? Or am i reading too much into things and she will try to monopolize him too ? I was kinda curious if it was implied they wanted a throuple or if they addressed the elephant in the room that he is basically romancing them both before.

Edit : checked the previous chapters and yeah I was reading too far into stuff, they probably decided to focus on one girl reaction for this one as forshadowing for the reading request. This isn’t even the first time in the serie there was a jealousy issue that got swipped under the rug so i’m not even sure there will be any big consequences.
But like they should probably address at some point the elephant of "my co idol and the girl that might be my friend want to bang the guy I want to monopolize, what should I do ?"
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 23, 2021
Messages
3,399
Happy bunny girl Setsuna <3

Although, I find the story to be slop, and find the MC to be scum of the earth, the bunny girl outfits are pretty cute.
he's not really scum being the girls are voluntarily going along with his idea, and I'd say encouraging it.

This manga is great because he's using them to get cash, but he's the one getting the short end of the deal.

It's the bunny maid for me. I wish she'd turn around. What's going on back there sweetheart? 🍑
Where is the tail attached? :meguusmug:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 22, 2023
Messages
213
I live and breathe for trash brain-off manga like this. Oh hell yes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top