Osananajimi to wa LoveCome ni Naranai - Vol. 5 Ch. 41 - Romcoms don't happen even if you do the scavenger hunt

Aggregator gang
Guess its Back to square one...oh well, Hope Ewwyuu will return sometimes in the future again

Dex-chan lover
If there is ever one of those poplularity polls, Ewwyuu should be a contestant.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad nobody won, this is exactly what I wanted.

Dex-chan lover
Man what the #$&+ was that?!

Honestly had me played for a moment. thought he ACTUALLY chose runako and then thought he pulled a harem ending. So it's back to square one eh... Sigh

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain what he meant by "This is what you want"

Is he enjoying the hell of having feelings for four girls but being unable to act on it. He can't even tell the four of them that he loves them. Being able to get that out would of at least been some sort of progress.

Dex-chan lover
Ewwyuu was literally the embodiment of:
cover1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
At first I was like: "holy shit, he picked Runako! Over the 'main two' candidates!" :meguupog:
My next thought, however, was that he'd cop out and say something like: "I love her like a little sister." :notlikethis:
Then it went to a flashback of his earlier encounter with Runako and gave me that glimmer of hope that he realized something... :meguu:
But not to be. Eiyuu collected and pulled out Childhood Friend harem Exodia to win the scavenger hunt :facepalm:
I do have to give him credit to psuedo-"declaring his love" in front of the entire school :salute:
He also attained enlightenment by accepting his true self :finnawoke:
And finally pour one out for Ewwyuu, as he was able to pass onto the next world after ridding himself of any lingering regrets 🍶

Dex-chan lover
Bro fought his demons and tamed them, we're still at the start kinda but atleast Ewwyuu's sacrifice might not be in vain

Salute my friends

Users who are viewing this thread