Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - Romcoms don‘t happen when you have a cold

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Haru is the gift that keeps on giving. So much positive chaos energy going on. I need to create a new label for series I read called "Do not eat or drink while reading this series". That could've been very bad for my nose and lungs(and tablet).

Group Leader
Pg 8, top-left where Runako's thumbs are up, missing SFX TL/TS.
Pg 13, bottom middle where they hug, missing SFX TL/TS.

Dex-chan lover
Haru is definitely in the right. Kissing your homies is the least you could do for them

Dex-chan lover
So you know how bottling up feelings makes them grow? We're seeing it in 10x speed right now

Dex-chan lover
Runako would make the best wife. She's already doing every thing a wife should be doing.
Out of all of them she has the proper skills, and is honest. Doesn't even matter that Runako is still in middle school. She's the most mature out of them all. She even wants to be a doctor.
That's ambitious. I like that, and she's by far the most beautiful. Runako would give the most benefits. Runako all the way. Akari asked when he would make her his wife though. Mc is just my god. The shit he pulls. clenched fist up side his head.

Dex-chan lover
Author making Haru be so obviously the winner just makes me suspect that she is not gonna win at all instead.

It seems too convenient to be true in my opinion, she is likely being set up for a downfall.
Im still convinced this will be a open ending or a none get picked.

Aggregator gang
Author making Haru be so obviously the winner just makes me suspect that she is not gonna win at all instead.

It seems too convenient to be true in my opinion, she is likely being set up for a downfall.
Ayo man if shes set up for failure I’ll take her bruh 💀

Supporter
Someone plannin' t' skip right past the whole dating thing and head straight to sex friend.

Users who are viewing this thread