Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - Romcoms don't happen even when papa's looking

Dex-chan lover
For anyone wondering what Akari papa was saying in his monologue.

Her first breath in this world. that small warmth I felt on my hand when holding her light little body. She changed my world into a paradise. I always persevered when times were tough only thinking of her. I would give my life away if it meant she can be happy. I am filled with joy every time we cross path at home. Oh, how I wish I could be with her more. I‘ve always hated myself for not being there for her. I‘ve known for a long time that this day would come but it‘s only natural for me to worry, right? I just need to confirm that you are worthy of her. I will question you until there is nothing left to hide. You may get along well but can you truly make her happy? I feel betrayed. I‘ve always thought of you and my daughter as purely friends and yet she didn‘t tell me that changed? I‘ve seen you grow up with her since first grade, so why didn‘t I notice? I want to believe you will take good care of her but how do you explain the scratch? Please just tell me it was an accident, and I will believe you. I just want her to be happy with you as any father would.

I did what I could with the part of the text I could see but a lot of it especially close to the end wasn't readable. I tried to improvise, so take it with a grain of salt. Hope you liked today's chapter, I know I did!
Huge props for translating and putting all of that in there! I was surprised when I saw it

Supporter
I see misunderstandings run in the family

Run in circles of course!
The culmination level of misunderstandings is of course "it might be necessary to murder someone."
image.png

Double-page supporter
zyaaJLX.png

Eiyuu don't be a (meat) pedophile. Everyone know that the impression increases with (dry) aging.

Dex-chan lover
The truest form of love: tasting someone's meat even if it's smells funny and is overdone!

Dex-chan lover
For anyone wondering what Akari papa was saying in his monologue.

Her first breath in this world. that small warmth I felt on my hand when holding her light little body. She changed my world into a paradise. I always persevered when times were tough only thinking of her. I would give my life away if it meant she can be happy. I am filled with joy every time we cross path at home. Oh, how I wish I could be with her more. I‘ve always hated myself for not being there for her. I‘ve known for a long time that this day would come but it‘s only natural for me to worry, right? I just need to confirm that you are worthy of her. I will question you until there is nothing left to hide. You may get along well but can you truly make her happy? I feel betrayed. I‘ve always thought of you and my daughter as purely friends and yet she didn‘t tell me that changed? I‘ve seen you grow up with her since first grade, so why didn‘t I notice? I want to believe you will take good care of her but how do you explain the scratch? Please just tell me it was an accident, and I will believe you. I just want her to be happy with you as any father would.

I did what I could with the part of the text I could see but a lot of it especially close to the end wasn't readable. I tried to improvise, so take it with a grain of salt. Hope you liked today's chapter, I know I did!
Nah im fine im not gonna read all of that. But yea i respect your effort writing those

Users who are viewing this thread