Osananajimi to wa Romcom ni Naranai - Vol. 6 Ch. 55 - Romcoms don't happen even at Christmas

Dex-chan lover
But Runako, you are a child.... Hence Eiyuu will just send you back home to your mama before you get hurt and get back with his REAL girlfriends. ^^

Supporter
The runako haters coping right now when it was clear the only well written chapters included her development

Dex-chan lover
Its funny how the youngest among them is the most brave lmao

i actually thought the ferris wheel ride scene would take a bit longer but I guess this is going to be a Runako arc huh

Dex-chan lover
we BETTER be getting that harem ending. I will not stand for anything less. On a side note, it’s quite interesting to see them fall (as in confess) in reverse order that they’re introduced.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god..........i want all of them to win, but i am going for the tsundere camp

Dex-chan lover
Man I gotta give the author credit. Usually I don't care much about shipping. But damn. I honestly can't decide who I want to win, they all have such good sides(mostly). Credit to the author for making it so hard.

It's kinda like that gyaru duo series lately, where both gals are really good and wholesome(no hard feelings for who wins, they all stay friends regardless).

Aggregator gang
Man I gotta give the author credit. Usually I don't care much about shipping. But damn. I honestly can't decide who I want to win, they all have such good sides(mostly). Credit to the author for making it so hard.

It's kinda like that gyaru duo series lately, where both gals are really good and wholesome(no hard feelings for who wins, they all stay friends regardless).
What gyaru series?

Dex-chan lover
At this point author should just make their relationship like that of current rokujouma

Users who are viewing this thread