Osananajimi wo Erabenai! - Ch. 3 - This is the First Time I've Been to a Girl's House

Custom title
Staff
Developer
About galka nickname, why not "Haruka"?(from gra->ha) I know it means something different in the terms of her personality but like, galka still sound weird for me. Plus Haruka is an actual name in Japan.
We didn't want to change it to something completely different for no real reason. I considered Princesska for like 2 seconds.
Still tho. Galka sounds weird.
Yeah, I don't entirely disagree (in fact I feel like both are a bit weird), but as mentioned we have precendence with Galko and the other reasons I already mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
ptxsdz.png

Me and who?...

Dex-chan lover
The lucky charm makes it so the nicknames are their real names/accepted for the class roster and belongings and stuff
Um, no? That's just what the MC came up for convenience, the charm has nothing to do with it.

Group Leader
I cannot explain how refreshing this fucking manga is. It's the anti-romcom. It's the anti-harem. The main characters are actually open about their feelings and show affection. This is so not Japanese I fear it's going to bomb, but I fucking adore it.

It's the romcom equivlant of "Nah I'd win".

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad so many others have the same thoughts as I do. This manga is definitely a fantastic rival to 100 Girlfriends. So excited to see a jealous sister appear.

Dex-chan lover
Do you recall the title of this old manga?
Yes, like I said it was mentioned a couple time in this thread. :p
It’s Aizawa-san Zoushoku (Aizawa-san Multiplies is the official title in English), the 5 volumes were even licensed in English.

Dex-chan lover
The existence and impact of 100Kanojo has improved the Harem Genre.

We're back in the Golden Age boys!

Dex-chan lover
Okay it's cute but I'm kinda lost like... there has to be a better in universe reason for this. This chapter just established that all versions of Karin have the same home life and up until they were split were the same person SO WHERE DID THIS NEW ONE COME FROM??? For that matter how did two Karin's leave their house without noticing the other in the intro chapter. And I'm still not getting why the charm couldn't just go "whoops, I'll just wish them all back into one person" instead of the whole "who you don't like will get sent into the shadow realm" because... I mean isn't it bad when your would gets split and one of those pieces cease to exist 😅.

Like I know I care a lot, but this would have been a pretty easy thing to better establish. Just have the charm try to wish away it's misunderstanding wish and then explain it can't without enough love or whatever. Now the MC has to collect all the prices of Karin's soul and love them enough to make a wish to reunite her (could even give a time limit before they permanently disappear). Or just give it a "yeah, I can't undo this because blah blah blah" and call it a day. Just an acknowledgment would have been nice.

Dex-chan lover
Um, no? That's just what the MC came up for convenience, the charm has nothing to do with it.
You misunderstood me, I’m saying the charm is so reactive to the MC I’m wondering if it will decide to apply the nicknames to reality now

Could've gone with Gyaruka, but decided Galka is just easier to read, pronounce and (most importantly of course) fit into bubbles without looking awful.

Taking bets on the new Karin's nickname, I'm going with Shizuka.
thank you for your hard work

Users who are viewing this thread