Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@jovanguy7 I think Maki and Yumeri's relationship seems too major of a change to just be an anime thing, but Maina's change does seem pretty strange.

@Babydel I read that Kumasa's design in the manga is much more in line with his anime appearance in later chapters, so I think that the anime just used the later one for convenience. Those fans were also shown in the anime too, particularly the guy asking her about organs, but they seemed like new arrivals instead of veteran Maina stans.

Dex-chan lover
The "Maina into girls" thing was hinted at in the Anime as well, the way she looks at Eripiyo in the 2nd half of the seaon, is clearly not how an Idol looks at a fan, but it's more subtle and certainly not in Episode 1 xD

Dex-chan lover
Dang Maina is far more gay in the manga, and I'm all for it! Her having to hide her gayness so she can continue to gay is the so great <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS! It's been 5 years TwT

Supporter
That reveal about Maina being an idol just because she wanted to be surrounded by cute girls would have been a great 12th episode reveal for the anime.

Dex-chan lover
Omg Maina is openly gay??? And thirsty??? And seems to be not only in-love with Eripiyo, but knows about it???? Wonder if she wants Eripiyo to wear the stylish clothes she used to in the beginning 🤔

I swear those 2 years are probably like a yuri manga of their own with her slowly falling for Eripiyo.

Users who are viewing this thread