Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, the anime viewersnow that Erypio and Maina talking like normals humans being is very rare.

Dex-chan lover
If the anime had come out later, the word simp would've been in every discussion.

Supporter
Thank you for another great chapter. I so love this, maybe I should sell an organ, lol

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Aya will always be the funniest character, just the concept that this misunderstanding was created from her goofing around is funny.

Eripiyo saying that she at least wants someone to be nice to her is an underrated line, this is what not communicating does to people.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember that mirror scene with Maina making it clear that she doesn't really want the money, she just wants Eripiyo to come see her in the anime (again, the manga seems to lean a bit more into the idea that it might be an actual romantic relationship), but the Maid Cafe scene in the anime is super turned up and one of my favorites (I remember that Eripiyo even says she wishes she could've birthed Maina so that she been there for every moment of her life lmao). But the Aya blackmail got me just as good here as it did in the anime lol.

As always, thanks for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
@Ynscription
Talk about wrong assumptions. 😛
I am an actual Idol Fan, so "Oshimen" or "Oshi" it should be, as those are the terms used in Japan and by International Fans as well. As seen in the title.

Users who are viewing this thread