Oshi ga Tonari de Jugyou ni Shuuchuu Dekinai! - Ch. 1 - The Ultimate Front Row Seat

Dex-chan lover
Rooting so much for main girl, crazy chick can not win

KZO

Dex-chan lover
So she would be dating her now if it weren't for the yandere? Fuck.

Im actually rooting for the short hair and long hair girl or the short hair and the jealous one lol
How bout a harem? XD threesome._.

Power Uploader
Notice how we are led to think the monologues from the first few pages are by the same person when in fact they aren't.

Dex-chan lover
@KitsuKyouno that one is called "Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu" and a group picked up the manga recently, so we'll finally find out what happens after the (excellent IMO, wish there was a second season) anime! The manga seems to make a bit clearer that it's actually a love story too.

As for this one, it's pretty やばい but also quite interesting so far! A lot happened in just this first chapter!! Of course, I'm already rooting hard for the protagonist (though I think she's also a *little bit* creepy, just a little), but I like that the crazy girl goes hard right from the start (that phone attack lol wtf). It'd be a bit boring if she was just passive aggressive or whatever.

As always, thanks for the excellent translation, Knight Heron!

Dex-chan lover
Is there ever going to be any actual yuri moments in here or is it just going to be a bunch of yandere yuri rivalry?

Users who are viewing this thread