Oshi ga Tonari de Jugyou ni Shuuchuu Dekinai! - Ch. 2 - I Don't Want to Be a Burden to Her

Dex-chan lover
You had to convince me really hard that the 2 fans are the endgame here.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
After watching an anime that handled a yandere in a very masterful way, it feels a bit bad going back to typical poorly done yanderes.

But at least MC is learning, she is gonna be okay.

Dex-chan lover
Man I am really wondering how this second girl is going to be done because she seems awful to me. Like such a hypocrite that I just don't want her to be a mc for the rest of the manga (I'm assuming this sine she is on the cover). Would be suited more as an antagonist. I know it's chapter 2 but the character is insane. At least the MC is nice and has done nothing wrong and I can't wait for her to realise that.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

huh, i guessed from the cover that it's going to be a light hearted push and pull between the 2 fans, kinda disappointed that one's just a yandere.
Oh well, in for a yuri in for a dere

Group Leader
I like this manga cause I know both sides of the story so I understand where both of them is coming from

That girl YABE!
Heron translating this too? Thanks for the chapter!

Why do I get the feeling that both the Idol and her crazed fan will fall in love with Manaka? If that happens or something else, I won't complain... as it is, this is entertaining.

Thank you for translating.

Dex-chan lover
@Exzyeed "would be suited more as an antagonist"? I mean, yeah... That's what she is.

Also, I kinda learned about idol culture from Oshibudo (I was only vaguely aware of it before), so that's a great recommendation at the end (it's also a hilarious and bizarelly cute anime/manga).

Finally, good to see Chihiro already reach out to the mc right in this chapter. I thought we were about to get at least another chapter's worth of the mc trying to stay away from her.

Users who are viewing this thread