Oshi no Idol ga Tonari no Heya ni Hikkoshite Kita

Fed-Kun's army
did this manga got serialized or something? I swear i read this this somewhere before.

Dex-chan lover
Every time she does something, he gets closer and closer to breaking down and attempting suicide. This is straight up emotional abuse. I'll still read this to see if he wants to kill himself since I kind of want this to turn dark and that girl to just throw a party or something

@Xeredge
Oh no, the neighbor who is also the idol who is in no way acquainted to me dares to have sex and not appreciate the plushie I gave her.

Sure, she's knowingly torturing him, but it's all due to the unhealthy expectations he has as an idol otaku. Kinda creepy tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Just when things got interesting, it gets rebooted
Suffering, this is

The hoverhand on the cover is superb, it feels like liquid misantrophy injected directly into my eyes.

Double-page supporter
@Isekaijin I don’t know if you’ve read the pre-serialization chapters, but she literally puts cameras in his room. She’s just as creepy at that point.

Dex-chan lover
This is either going to be axed in record time or watered down severely. I can't see any but the most masochistic pig otaku buying volumes of this. The brutality is fine for a twitter comic but a print run is a whole different ball game.

is the any chance the pre-serialization continued?
like everyone said, serialized version would likely to be toned down and the 15 pages/chapter format doesn't fit this manga well (either that or me knowing the twist beforehand make it doesn't hit as much as the first time)

@ikhwan26 The pre-serialization is still ongoing (and I'll get back to it now that I've caught up with the raws) the author stated (right there in the cover page) that you should think of the serialized version as a parallel world.

Users who are viewing this thread