Oshi no Idol ga Tonari no Heya ni Hikkoshite Kita

please pardon the curiosity 🤔

Masaki~san, what exactly did you do to her in a past life to deserve such "attentiveness" 🤣

it boggles the imagination 😵

please remember quickly or, you may be on your way to the nearest asylum 😉

but....... it is a great story nonetheless 😤, just take it with a pinch of salt is my advice
<meaning; don`t take the story seriously, just have a good laugh or your blood will be boiling 😰>

to anyone or any team that is doing the Scanlation and Uploading, i would like to say

"thank you for bringing this stress- reducing manga to my attention"

i love every page of the story 🙃 and i hope you will continue your great work of uploading all the chapters until it is completed 😝

I've come across a few myself already (though not really VERY similar, aside from some level of s/m), BUT does anyone have something kinda like this, but with roles reversed?

@phnthnhnm
Hey, thanks for the input mate.
Woulda been in line with something almost exactly like I wanted, but already got that one checked off lol.
Good pick anyway though, I did enjoy it (or have, so far, anyway- I took a break on it after catching up a while back) and thanks a ton for trying 🍻

Dex-chan lover
how come the pre serialization has less scenes than this one if you guys are saying they're basically the same?

is the serialization only being updated by the author? Or is there more content for the pre serialization to be still updated? It's been almost a year since this was last updated.

Jesus Christ, this story gives me goosebumps. Idk you but i'm out; good luck to the people who have the stomach

Users who are viewing this thread