[Oshi no Ko] - Ch. 123 - BAD MOVE

Double-page supporter
Aka dropping this and going on break for a week? Imagine if he's farming controversy and he just has Aqua refuse next chapter. Bro has the opportunity to do the funniest thing imaginable.

Also expect this manga to never be discussable ever again even if that does happen. Thanks Aka.
Aka is so in tune with the internet and its culture I wouldn't be surprised if he did this on purpose yo farm rumours and anticipation then drop the coldest rejection

Dex-chan lover
we could've easily predicted this would happen. they knew each other in past lives and liked each other and reincarnated as siblings. it was only a matter of time before they realized who they were in their past lives. i mean i get why people are shocked but this outcome could've been predicted early on.

if they actually get together though and want kids i hope they adopt cause they're blood-related in those bodies...
I saw a lot of animes in the past with siblings getting kids.

I assume Ruby and Aqua will make kids. JP rules that siblings can marry @ 20.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess since Aka made Aqua look like a manipulator that only see Kana and Akane as a tool, I guess we are going incest route with the only girl left he cares about, Aka already made Aqua act out of character a feel times in this manga for the plot, maybe he will make Aqua accept Ruby wishes this time just for another plot twist.
Nah. too simple. Makiri will kill Aqua so Ruby falls into despair.

Dex-chan lover
16_-_1.gif

1104922665329885244.gif

Dex-chan lover
Aka dropping this and going on break for a week? Imagine if he's farming controversy and he just has Aqua refuse next chapter. Bro has the opportunity to do the funniest thing imaginable.

Also expect this manga to never be discussable ever again even if that does happen. Thanks Aka.
There won’t be any kind of reply next chapter because she never told him that she was talking to herself……

Dex-chan lover
Aka is so in tune with the internet and its culture I wouldn't be surprised if he did this on purpose yo farm rumours and anticipation then drop the coldest rejection
Yea - like I'm your greatest fan but I am smitten by Kana.

Dex-chan lover
Aka is literally following the principles he himself explained during the dig deep arc. Forge a controversy, defuse it, and profit from the massive attention.

It's so painfully obvious lol, the man wasn't just spitting bullshit, he actually knows how to get famous
How do you profit from defusing Aqua siscon? Literally by handing Aqua over to Kana bros.

Users who are viewing this thread