[Oshi no Ko] - Ch. 123 - BAD MOVE

Dex-chan lover
Memes aside, Aqua almost certainly does not see her that way. But he doesn’t see anyone that way. At some climax or another we’ll see Aqua confronting his nihilistic revenge and chances are one of his lady friends is going to be there to bring him back to hope. If that person ends up being Ruby (I give it at least 50%) then I think he might actually go that way. That said, if the plot goes in such a straightforward direction and there isn’t a massive kink in the revenge plot then I’ll be very surprised. There are still plenty of ways to write a convincing ending that isn’t incest, which will probably happen if just due to public pressure alone.

Dex-chan lover
Memes aside, Aqua almost certainly does not see her that way. But he doesn’t see anyone that way. At some climax or another we’ll see Aqua confronting his nihilistic revenge and chances are one of his lady friends is going to be there to bring him back to hope. If that person ends up being Ruby (I give it at least 50%) then I think he might actually go that way. That said, if the plot goes in such a straightforward direction and there isn’t a massive kink in the revenge plot then I’ll be very surprised. There are still plenty of ways to write a convincing ending that isn’t incest, which will probably happen if just due to public pressure alone.
Routing for Kana to succeed. Ruby loves Gorou his old self, and Kana loves Aqua. His new self.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sure aka is trolling. That ain't gonna happen. Not even kubo would troll like this

It's now: Aqua + Ruby = Ai

Seriously, I'm curious how this situation will affect their behavior. I'm a little afraid that Ruby might get obsessed knowing that Aqua is actually her sweetheart Sensei

jfc Aka was cooking with fire for 122 chapters and then threw a bunch of spare grease around the pot and is about to burn the house down super quickly

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Reminder that if you're one of those people who are taking the inc*st memes too seriously then you're one of the reasons why the Oshi no Ko fandom is imploding. I heard that the subreddit and discord are banning anyone mentioning anything about what's gonna happen to Aqua and Ruby. Isn't manga and anime for entertainment? If you're being a drama lord and throw a fit because a fictional story doesn't respect your morals or something then you can F off.

ALABAMA HYPE :kreygasm:

Man idgaf who's winning. It is more interesting to see people on the internet is arguing than knowing the ending

Aka for the love of god please make Aqua shut her shit down instantly. Please dont do this. Please dont do this. Please dont do this. Please dont do this. Please dont do this. Please dont do this. Please dont do this.
kys reddit tranny

Bro what? Incest? Nah, no way. This is just some kind of joke, right? 'cause I'm literally in a debate with myself wether if I drop this manga or not. I like this manga a lot. I dont think any type of romance is suitable for revenge story. Especially incest. I believe this is just a joke. I dont care if I look like I'm coping with myself rn.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone knows what the reception in Japan was? Because Americans are prude af, they are boycotting Oppenheimer for having a historically accurate 20-40 age gap relationship

Double-page supporter
Theres nothing morally wrong with incest and it should be legalised between siblings.

Users who are viewing this thread