【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 139 - LOOKISM

Dex-chan lover
I mean… I would rather have him hook up with a middle aged woman than his… “sister”
On one hand, it's understandable since they knew each other in the past life and weren't related back then. On the other hand, if you really believed in reincarnation, you would have to approve every incestual couple by that logic since their past lives were unlikely to have been related.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. A piece of Hikaru Kamiki backstory huh?

Btw, Shiranui will have many chances to touch Aqua's body if the film digs deep into the scandal in the theater troupe. I wonder if it can make any of these girls jealous. Some normal rom-com moments like that are indispensable especially when the plot is getting closer to its peak. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Lookism…? Please tell me they didn’t make being attractive into being a victim did they? I’m terrified to even google the term.

You know what’s worse than the fear of being taken advantage of? A fear of being treated like a monster for doing literally nothing but existing. Because when people are trying to take advantage of you, you still get treated like a person along the way, And while some people may be bad, you still have the opportunity to be happy, you have the chance at happiness ugly people don’t even get to attempt.

When you get treated like a monster, you don’t even get that benefit. You don’t even get a word you don’t even get a hello. You get treated as a monster, and everyone feels justified in continuing that because you look ugly as hell.

You never get to fall in love you never get to go on dates you never get to be loved you never get to gain social skills. You never get to do anything that makes you happy when you’re ugly.

Fucking lookism, fucking he’ll what a fucking stupid term

Aggregator gang
Lookism…? Please tell me they didn’t make being attractive into being a victim did they? I’m terrified to even google the term.

You know what’s worse than the fear of being taken advantage of? A fear of being treated like a monster for doing literally nothing but existing. Because when people are trying to take advantage of you, you still get treated like a person along the way, And while some people may be bad, you still have the opportunity to be happy, you have the chance at happiness ugly people don’t even get to attempt.

When you get treated like a monster, you don’t even get that benefit. You don’t even get a word you don’t even get a hello. You get treated as a monster, and everyone feels justified in continuing that because you look ugly as hell.

You never get to fall in love you never get to go on dates you never get to be loved you never get to gain social skills. You never get to do anything that makes you happy when you’re ugly.

Lookism is prejudice or discrimination toward people who are considered to be physically unattractive. It occurs in a variety of settings, including dating, social environments, and workplaces.[1]

Congrats, the points in your unhinged rant literally is what the term lookism is used to encapsulate. Maybe you should’ve googled it before you threw a tantrum in the comments section of a comic piracy site.

Dex-chan lover

Get help

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. He is going to see the fallout of the couple after what happens and love that he had that kind of power. By, just by being himself, he could destroy something beautiful. Someone's whole life.

And how easy it would be to do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread