【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 139 - LOOKISM

err what does the last scene mean in a literal sense? I get the idea she was molesting Hikaru. In the panel is she being handsy on Hikaru's back(not bum) or is she doing something there. Is that like a shotacon fetish like appreciating small built bodies or something; like how bishops prey on eunuch'ed kids in church choir groups?

Dex-chan lover
it escapes me for a while, but ruby and aqua are playing their own parents.. i think more hot incest is ahead of us..:kreygasm::kreygasm::kreygasm:

Dex-chan lover
So fucked up. Very important chapter. It was already gross to make the little mental calculation with the Himekawa reveal, but it's another level to see how young was Hikaru when he was abused. Airi could have been already despicable as a cheater but she topped it off by being a grooming pedo to boot. I totally get why her husband shanked her and killed himself after, I assume, Hikaru managed to let him know what she did.

I think Aka clearly wants to make the entertainment industry the actual antagonist, and not really Hikaru with this background, but still, no matter how fucked up the past it doesn't rob anyone of agency later on. Ai's murder was already enough to earn him the electric chair, but reading back chapter 109, killing Yura Katoyose, that bright and bubbly actress, was so disgusting and pointless. It seems he found a twisted way to cope with murder, as it gives him power Airi and pretty much everyone on those sets robbed him off, but this is obviously not it.

If he went all Dexter Morgan on awful people in the industry, I'd get it somehow but he's irredeemable for going after innocents.

Dex-chan lover
I couldn't agree more. Although it is also not uncommon for the victim of such seduction to later turn out to be a scapegoat for having “destroyed such an opportunity.”
The issue with things like child seduction (males or females) is that many of the kids do enjoy it and aren't really victims but many also are... and but as a society, we can't just give them a pass....

In the case where the kids are proud, I doubt they are victims... it's just society being angry at the adults (rightfully so).

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, it's understandable since they knew each other in the past life and weren't related back then. On the other hand, if you really believed in reincarnation, you would have to approve every incestual couple by that logic since their past lives were unlikely to have been related.
ALL kind of incest as well lmao

Dex-chan lover
Ok, the manga has become so boring lately that I have just been skimming the latest ark. I dont remember when they revealed the real father?? I remember when they showed him killing a person, but now she knows him by name? can someone remind me when did she found out?

Users who are viewing this thread