【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 140 - IS THIS RIGHT?

Dex-chan lover
The hell is this dialogue? There's no way anybody could have known about it so aqua just made all of this up?
He wrote romantic fan fiction about his teen mom and dad? That's like the worst part of this story so far holy shit
Also you'd think aqua's goal is to vilify his dad but instead hes justfying his actions and making him sympathetic???

This is easily the messiest arc yet its just a long winded boring excuse to dump their entire backstory while repeating the exact same ruby drama 8 times
you forget that Aqua has had access to Ai's letters and Video Messages that she left for them while keeping them hiden from Ruby

Dex-chan lover
The hell is this dialogue? There's no way anybody could have known about it so aqua just made all of this up?
He wrote romantic fan fiction about his teen mom and dad? That's like the worst part of this story so far holy shit
Also you'd think aqua's goal is to vilify his dad but instead hes justfying his actions and making him sympathetic???

This is easily the messiest arc yet its just a long winded boring excuse to dump their entire backstory while repeating the exact same ruby drama 8 times
If I'm not mistaken, Aqua's acting according to whatever Ai said in that unreleased documentary. What that is, we haven't been shown. I guess we'll learn nearly the end of the manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dang... there's also the question of... is what we're seeing the movie? Or is it a flashback?

Group Leader
You usually see female idol got raped/do backroom deal using their bodies in idol stories. I guess it's a bit refreshing to see they show male (actor) instead.

Dex-chan lover
Why? This just got to show her acting skills, right? There has to be people good in acting villains and disgusting people for movies. If anything, this role makes her even more popular.
Even media that explore behind the scenes drama like this, show that actors typecast as villains are often the nicest people you'll ever meet and the stars are often painful to work with.

Dex-chan lover
Wild theory, but maybe Ai's death was something along the lines of, "Let's be liars both, til the end" but Ai discovered genuine (motherly) lover for her 2 sweet and weird gremlins, and Hikaru couldn't allow that because then their/his philosophy that kept them going through the horrible shit would turn out to be wrong?
That's what I currently believe in. Ai genuinely looked happy being able to tell her actual love for them as she was dying. My only issue problem with that: couldn't Hikaru have accounted for that when they had unprotected sex? Did he actually want to start a family with her, but something besides their careers prevented them from being together?

Dex-chan lover
yeah, and killed her doctor, and then also made the father kill that one actress years after her own death. I don't buy it.
And years later, Hikaru also killing random people outside the Japanese entertainment industry, not just upcoming actresses

Users who are viewing this thread