【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 140 - IS THIS RIGHT?

That's what I currently believe in. Ai genuinely looked happy being able to tell her actual love for them as she was dying. My only issue problem with that: couldn't Hikaru have accounted for that when they had unprotected sex? Did he actually want to start a family with her, but something besides their careers prevented them from being together?
I think Ai's pregnancy was an accident. For me, Hikaru at the time was not able to foresee most of the consequences of his actions.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The hell is this dialogue? There's no way anybody could have known about it so aqua just made all of this up?
He wrote romantic fan fiction about his teen mom and dad? That's like the worst part of this story so far holy shit
Also you'd think aqua's goal is to vilify his dad but instead hes justfying his actions and making him sympathetic???

This is easily the messiest arc yet its just a long winded boring excuse to dump their entire backstory while repeating the exact same ruby drama 8 times
Do you think dramatizations of "true events" tell things as they were? It is widely understood that they take many liberties.

Of course they don't exactly how it happened, all of this is speculation and theory. For all we know, Aqua is purposely trying to make it this way to trigger the dad to act upon it and lure him out.

Dex-chan lover
The hell is this dialogue? There's no way anybody could have known about it so aqua just made all of this up?
He wrote romantic fan fiction about his teen mom and dad? That's like the worst part of this story so far holy shit
Also you'd think aqua's goal is to vilify his dad but instead hes justfying his actions and making him sympathetic???

This is easily the messiest arc yet its just a long winded boring excuse to dump their entire backstory while repeating the exact same ruby drama 8 times
that's what kana and memcho said, they think only 50% of this movie is accurate cuz there are a lot of part where aqua isn't there and he probably made it up
BUT Akane strongly says its 80-90% correct for some reason... or maybe this one is part of that 10% inaccurate one, who knows.

Dex-chan lover
Do you think dramatizations of "true events" tell things as they were? It is widely understood that they take many liberties.

Of course they don't exactly how it happened, all of this is speculation and theory. For all we know, Aqua is purposely trying to make it this way to trigger the dad to act upon it and lure him out.
yeah, breaking bad style.
"You think I'm in danger? I AM THE DANGER, I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS" kinda trigger to do something inexplicably dumb and get smacked in the process.

Dex-chan lover
So Hikaru knows. I guess he was aware of the situation with Airi but just don't have the courage or power to tell her off. Nor can he tell others about it.

That's what I currently believe in. Ai genuinely looked happy being able to tell her actual love for them as she was dying. My only issue problem with that: couldn't Hikaru have accounted for that when they had unprotected sex? Did he actually want to start a family with her, but something besides their careers prevented them from being together?
Apparently he was roleplaying the innocent boy, so ofc he wouldn't use protection, why would he carry them anyways?

Users who are viewing this thread