【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 142 - RESPONSIBILITY

Fed-Kun's army
Hope aka actually goes with it. It's a good theme, I hope he won't obey moralists and condemn it
Because last chapter was some very boring feminist propaganda we have to hear everywhere this days, far from what I like to read in this story

Dex-chan lover
Just a reminder, incest is legal in Japan as long as both of them are consenting adults.

GH5oCNCWQAAo9Ec
y

Kana save us…

Dex-chan lover
Hope Aka goes through it, I'd love some spicy pairs lol :meguusmug: and seeing it on a popular series is always super rare.

It'd take some courage to push through an incest pair after even Oreimo's author went the NBR route on Ero-manga sensei to sidestep the issues on not being able to run with his Kirino ending and had to make it vague instead. I feel the banter between the two authors kinda felt like Aka's thoughts on it too lol.

Dex-chan lover
Haruka definitely carved her niche there, so when she do it, people know she’s just being herself.

Took more courage for artist who try to go for more mainstream readership. This one only treat the incest like convenient gimmick to get it to trending topic.

Hope aka actually goes with it. It's a good theme, I hope he won't obey moralists and condemn it
Because last chapter was some very boring feminist propaganda we have to hear everywhere this days, far from what I like to read in this story
"feminist propaganda" what ???

Users who are viewing this thread