【Oshi no Ko】 - Ch. 151 - CATCH BALL

Dex-chan lover
i know, what im saying is even tho the death flag is raised, i dont think she will die, because of the earlier chapters already revealed that she's alive
Ah. Yeah like the other guy said, it's no guarantee since it could be a flashback or a video. But yeah, we'll see how it goes

Dex-chan lover
The chapter itself is, nothing out of usual.
But it bugs me a lot that the whole thing feels like the author trying to use tricks and ticking the checklist.

Look, Aka is picking up scenes from the past chapters. Genius mangaka have it all planned, it’s all foreshadowed, paralleled, does that makes you wet? Forget the mess that happens in-between, and remember this as a great story, okay?

That kind of scammed feeling.

The Kana route feels very forced tbh. I still feel like she's not a good match for Aqua. She's very childish and emotional. Aqua needs someone like Akane who sees through his lies and tries to keep him in check.
Ruby’s also forced, although in different kind of way. In Ruby’s case, Aka failed to put more of her character in early chapter to build up materials to convince readers it happens in progress rather than abruptly flipping the switch.

For Kana’s... boring, but nothing unexpected. Might even call it orthodox and safe.
First girl, have the events, and it has that fairy-tale-like “pure virgin love” element where it’s just he loves her and she loves him without caring much about the other factors.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Nahh bro why do people in the comments prefer incest?? Fuckin degen as hell yall gotta bury your faces in grass

Dex-chan lover
qmgnt7.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Wait a second, if Kana becomes his idol. Doesn't that mean she's gonna die? Just like his past fav idol

Dex-chan lover
HE'S MOVING ON. HE'S GONNA BE A DOCTOR AGAIN.

also was really hoping for the ball to land on his face

Aggregator gang
i predict
Hikaru gonna do what he does to kana and aqua gonna go revenge crazy again

Double-page supporter
Nothing happened yeah?
But deep down Akasaka was setting a deathflag for Kana :pepehmm:

Next tittle will no be catching ball but kamiki with the "gotta stab them all " 💀( kana /akane/ruby)

Fed-Kun's army
She is so annoying, hope she get's Yandered by Ruby.

Dex-chan lover
I know my Mengo and this reeks like something is about to destroy everything.
Maybe Kana will be the sacrifice with the unholy number of death flags she’s rising.

Users who are viewing this thread