[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Outrage

Fed-Kun's army
Aka was not subtle at all about relating this arc to Hana from Terrace House. That shit still stings.

Aggregator gang
Honestly we may have to see idols and celebrities just not ever having personal social media. I don't know if there is a way to fix the other issues. Really sucks that they suffer so much off the aggressiveness of others. I hadn't known about Hana before but that's a really awful story and I hope others won't have to go through similar situations.

Dex-chan lover
Japan really need to implement a cyber bullying law to punish thise that dox qnd sent deqth threats or hateful statements. Cause man if you think western twitter is toxic japanese twitter is like hold my beer.

Cyber bullying needs to have some sort of penalty idk what but shit like this is sickening .

Fed-Kun's army
This is japan in real life btw. Cyber bullying is a norm but if you kill someone when you are under age you get new name and new school. The law there exist to keep people in order not to ensure justice is served. It works tho

Dex-chan lover
thank god She was saved, It was really obvious from the first few pages that she'll go for the suicide route

Double-page supporter
Dang those tweets to Hana Kimura are horrible.. Disgusting! Those haters don't have a right to tell someone to off themselves!

Dex-chan lover
I remember hearing about the Terrace House story not to long ago, and looking back to see how close she is to my age range kind of brings back the point across that despite how distant actors and celebrity figures seem to be to you they are frankly still people too just trying to do what they can to please people around them and be accepted for it sometimes to a fault.

Double-page supporter
Im sorry man... as pro wrestler fan, im still cannot move on from Hana .

To this day, im still cursing that stupid show and that stupid producer.

Users who are viewing this thread