[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Outrage

Most people dissing others hide under masks of anonymity but are usually crappier human beings than the one being dissed. Can't we just go for safe socializing on social media sites?

Dex-chan lover
imma b real yall shit on twitter n all but this reminds me of what Alinity went through and damn bro its just as fucked

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the Tzuyu thing didn't go down this path. People with too much free time are god damn stupid and irresponsible.

Dex-chan lover
Just to give you even more disgust, this has became a common occurrence in Japan for so long, like they have never even learned one thing about it.

Ever wonder why Japanese people tend to hide their identity or use fake name in social media? This is why.

Dex-chan lover
I remember that Model Industry of the time, I used to be a Model,(That would be 2015) I had a Japanese Friend who was a model posted a picture with his girlfriend, and most the comments were about how much she didn't suit him, Some of them went as far as to suggest dumping her, Japanese internet surely still remember Toxic as Fuck.

Double-page supporter
Just got back from a re-read and I'm so bloody thankful for Aqua showing up.

Huge thanks to Ai's fanclub scans team for putting out quality chapter as always!

Users who are viewing this thread