[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Carbon Copy

Double-page supporter
...Akane is a bit terrifying, but it's amazing that someone is able to replicate Ai, even temporarily. I do think a relationship based on that wouldn't be fruitful though, as she'd just be acting for the entirety of their relationship, which doesn't seem healthy.

I still think Kana is best girl.

Contributor
Kinda obvious that much of her charm was an act, but the difference is it coming "naturally". Only so much you can replicate.

when the oshi no ko chapter hits
wUeQbtD.jpg

Double-page supporter
Sometimes I forget Aqua is a 30 something-year-old dude who liked(?) his 16-year-old idol

Glad akane is already fine(?) but when it comes to aqua ship......kana is my choice

But srsly akane now reminds me of act age mc (yonagi i think) how she absorbs everything but if that really became her personality will she be able to stay comfortable and sane as copying someone (i experienced something similar as copying like creating a facade and it tired me out, almost got insane)

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I was wrong about Aqua snapping. Still, next chapter, Aqua's gonna use Arima for something nefarious, I can feel it.

Glad the work is delving more into the fact that we still don't know the real Ai.

Supporter
And then she will be come "Please become AI for me" whenever MC stress has reached out

Dex-chan lover
@faniki

Dude has a complicated history with Ai. He bonded with a terminally ill patient over her, and that patient passed away. That patient is now his sister, so that's complicated too, and if they ever figure that out it's gonna be wild. Then he was the supervising physician for her pregnancy, got murdered while doing it, and became one of the twins who's development he was overseeing. He then experienced being her son while having the mental capabilities of an adult physician who was murdered, then watched her get murdered by the same dude who killed him. To call his feelings complex is an understatement.

Users who are viewing this thread