[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Carbon Copy

Akane and kana felt so similar to me when being compared side by side. How do you guys differentiate the two? I had to go back when reading kana's line.

Keep calm my dear comrades. As a part of Kanabros, i believe that my bestgurl Kanna still have a chance. And i am believe that she is not 3rd grades actress Of course.

things just getting more interesting

even if aqua actually fall in love with akane, it will still be with her aikane, but who knows what the future has in store

oh last but not least, it was refreshing to see aqua actually flustered for once

Dex-chan lover
The genius mangaka Aka diverted us with the activated Akane and got away with a Kana. Well done!

It feels like forever waiting for this chap but it was worth it for the blushing Aqua. I keep checking in for the new chapter it's my weekly dose at this point. Also hope the reincarnation element get used more in the future since he was a doctor and all, he should have the knowledge to save people lives right?

I'm willing to bet that Aqua was just acting to be flustered for the sake of Akane's motivation to keep up acting. Though this is only my take on this matter.
Nevertheless, the wait was worth it for that blush.

I think Aqua is trying to confirm what he is feeling by using Kana.

God, don't fall in love with a girl acting like your idol mom bro

Like she is fine, but like this is new levels of convoluted, figure her out first lmao

nice, time for kana turn, I think kana is more suitable for aqua

Double-page supporter
Y'all I gotta admit Aqua and Akane aka AquAka is cute it totally got to me. Now I'm torn between Akane and Kana. Ooh boy what to do

Thanks for the chapter Ai's fanclub!

Users who are viewing this thread