[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - The First Time

Dex-chan lover
He needs to find the bastard behind that killed her mother/idol, I get that, but does he really think that he can fool a professional actress?

Double-page supporter
I just imagine this will end up with a twist where Akane completely melds with that "Ai personality " Act for Hoshino and they actually end up together lmfao.

@Shyri
I don't see why he had to get in a relationship with her just to get informations. He could have just become friends with her and not cut ties after the show ended.
But the thing is, if they do become friends instead of becoming a couple, then she won't keep up the "Ai" act because she does not need to. While if they were dating, then she would try to keep up the act as Aqua loves this.

Double-page supporter
@Ipex Yeah, but she explicitly said that she already knows everything about Ai's thoughts and behaviours. She's basing her acting on informations she already has. The logical and quickest way to get those data is just asking her because she has no reason to not tell him.
Also, if they get in a relationship, I don't think she will keep her Ai's act up because it's not her real personality.
I still think this is only a way to get more drama in the manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Ipex It's probably due to how being a boyfriend over being a friend would encourage them to interact more. Additionally, Aqua might be making some assumptions here but she knows he reactions differently when she uses the Ai role. He might be counting on her to pull that role out at times when she's around him because she will know he is weak to it, but in the process he gets to see how Ai might act to a guy she likes.

@Shyri He did say in this chapter that as he got older he became more guarded. He's walking a dark path and while he might use people he has yet to pull them into the path, just use them to further himself along it. It would be easy to ask some questions but that means opening up about the truth. He'd have to reveal he is Ai's kid and reveal he is going after his father who he believes had her killed. And if he won't even trust Ruby with that knowledge, there is no way he'll trust Akane with it when he's only known her such a short space of time.

Double-page supporter
The fact that she was able to reason out the possibility that Ai had a kid is justification for Aqua enough to think that she could be valuable. Even if she isn't as useful as he thought, he can just discard her and continue. There's little material risk to his plans of revenge in using her for as long as she can be useful to him.

I think that's what Aqua is thinking, not really considering the other ramifications of his plan or of the emotions of those around him. He just sees people as inevitable or current tools in his revenge and drive to protect those he cares about (which is an absurdly limited set of people).

I think this manga is going to have a lot more dark twists coming.
Just look at ib, one of Aka's old manga.

Group Leader
@Shyri if you think someone wouldn't fake their personality if it mean being their boyfriend perfect lover then you really don't know lots of people. It's not really strange to keep the perfect persona if it mean you can have your bf's love, it's not a healthy relationship but what do they say "Love make you blind" 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Auch.

Fuck, I never realized how bad I could feel for a fictional character like Kana... I have gigantic amounts of anxiety now.

Akasaka playing us like a goddamn fiddle.

Fed-Kun's army
Aqua u manipulative jerk I love you so much, idk why I still think he is best character even now (probably got hooked by his face first but damn I just can't get my eyes away and lowkey want him to get his revenge😂)

Haha.. avenger took everything they can to get their revenge
Almost forgot this manga characteristic

This manga has been so much like the other Aka's mangas that I forgot who the co-author was, until this chapter holy shit the drama.

Tbh I love Aqua's scummy personality for some reason, it's kinda refreshing in a sick and twisted way. Also, I feel like this story is going to be a death note esque tragedy.

Users who are viewing this thread