[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - The First Time

Also, guys, aqua is gonna use everything in his hands, but he is not gonna affect the girls directly (like his father did with Ai).

He feels attraction for these girls, as a healty 16 teen, he feels fine with kana because he still sees her kind of like that girl as the time they meet, and in regards of akane it depends, until he get the information he needs he might put some distance, my guess is that he'll try to make her join the idol group, not a relationship directly, so it would not affect her that much, aqua tends to rationalize stuff too much, so thats the best way...

Oh, now I realize, Aka is building an harem for aqua... (Being kanna is suffering) Anyway, we'll see whats happening in the future, it was quite cool seeing aqua trying to understand his feeling for akane with akane, now we know he is not a catholic monk, he is attracted to girls his age and also he can rely on kanna due to still seeing her as the "lolisenpai" of his second childhood, that might change as they grow, so don't loose faith kanna shippers XD.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

"Now that you're part of the harem and you're the profiler tool, you will tell me what my father is like by telling me the kind of boy you like."
"I like people who take advantage of young girls in love, and then using them as disposable trash when inconvenient."
"Oh. Oooooooooooh. Oooh. Hm. Fuck"

This manga is so good.

MOM GET THR CAMERA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In all seriousness damn Aqua is pretty cold and calculating using her feeling like that

bruh, he literally walking the same path as his father by taking advantage of poor girl

Dex-chan lover
@Franxx he was a jerk for doing that, but he’s only gonna use her for a little while. No way he’ll fake a serious relationship.

Double-page supporter
She understood so much about Ai just by looking at old pictures and videos!
Previously it seemed Akane was crazy, but she's a genius. Or maybe the two are connected

I might be an idiot but I don't really understand how aqua realized his feelings for Akane are not real through his conversation with kana...

Double-page supporter
I don't see why he had to get in a relationship with her just to get informations. He could have just become friends with her and not cut ties after the show ended.

Dex-chan lover
Kanabros: "Aquakana 4 life! Let our ship sail!"

Akasaka Aka: Hold my beer, I have different plans.

... stuff like this is why I don't consider shipping worthwhile. Still, hang in there shippers. There might be hope down the line... I guess?

Her Method acting could be extremely helpful towards my ddue if he play his cards right. Her acting involves delving into a characters deepest character to recreate them as perfectly as possible. This is where the "losing yourself in acting" comes into place. If she can deduce that AI had a child with those I formation, she can maybe deduce who leaked the information causing her death. Only by becoming a couple could he control someone that talented.

Ok. I was starting to think the manga was nice getting all fun and laughs and we get hit with the attempted suicide and then with this. I have a bad feeling the manga is going to turn real dark near the 50 chapter mark. I just hope if someone's gotta die it isnt any of the three girls Ruby, Kana or Akane. I love all three of them and I dont want to see them go out in a sad way.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think they'll be quite together though. Akasaka loves fake outs

Users who are viewing this thread