[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - The First Time

I know Aka probably won't revive IB, so I'll just pretend that Oshi no Ko is his way to make up for it.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

kana is suffering

kana need hug

Group Leader
PAGE 18 AFFDGSHGJKAFG
it's kinda sad that kana's like that tho ;/
honestly i like both

Now, the real question is how long it’ll take for Akane to figure him out. She has the analytical ability do so if she wanted to, so how does Aqua plan to prevent her from ever trying that on him?

this was the logical action to have cards if he wants to take revenge on his father

Yeah, if Aqua actually chose Kana it would feel like the author lost his way, this is a REVENGE STORY, not a pure romance.

Group Leader
@Jeriel IKR. Idk why people are losing their minds about it that Aqua kissed Akane (and "supposedly" rejected Kana).
Aqua is just following the goal he has since the start, and he did the right thing to attain that. This show was never about Aqua's relation with Kana or Akane. His actions make perfect sense, and fits greatly with Aqua's character.

mmmm death note vibes where MC uses anyone, makes me feel bad for kana, basically no matter how true to the story aqua follows, there's still the moral issue of how he's using others who are innocent to the whole ordeal

Dex-chan lover
First Aqua the goddess, then Aqua the Onion Cat Gamer Maid, and now Aqua the Actor...

Dex-chan lover
A man who studied/worked in the medical field is pinning some of his hopes on a girl who can "act like his mother".
Did Aka smoke a huge bowl before writing this?

Users who are viewing this thread