[Oshi no Ko] - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - LoveNow

Dex-chan lover
I like that Mem was the one recruited. I noticed since I’ve been rereading this arc a dozen times but she seems to have the best chemistry with Aqua among everyone in the arc. You always see her and Aqua doing their own thing talking to each other while everything is happening. She was also the first one to notice what type of girl Aqua is weak towards and the first to notice him acting off from Akane’s acting.

Another TOOL-ZONED. This kid continues stringing girl hearts left and right. A total player but I love how cool he plays it. 🤗

Double-page supporter
I like it.
And yeah @Screenwatch I got the same feeling as you with that. I like how everything ended in this arc.

That was truly unexpected, I bet for Akane or Yuki as the third member for B-Komachi, not Memcho at all, well let's see how things develops

honestly are you lads still mad at aqua even after this? it shows that at the very least he isn't THAT much of a liar, now it's all on how the you know who reacts

i know that!! he do that kiss for rating i guess and akane was already know that aqua doesn't see her as a woman.. cause from the first this manga is full of lies (and misunderstanding i guess) lol

I really appreciate how Aqua was open with his intentions towards Akane, and that he's only interested her in an actress. Also, points to Akane for being understanding and deciding to continue on with the fake relationship for their mutual benefit. That was some really nice communication, and I think it made both characters a lot more likable and human. Huge relief to see that Aqua is still maintaining some degree of decency in his revenge quest. As for how Ruby and Kana will react, though...

Also, Mem-cho in the new idol group! I'm excited for that. She was honestly one of my favorite characters in the arc, and she's definitely a lot more clever than she first lets on. She also has a great dynamic with Aqua. I'm so excited to see where this goes!

Dex-chan lover
Dude Aqua has real talent as a scout, I know that this time is probably a coincidence but damn man knows how to work

i take back my words. i'm glad that akane also had a hunch and was proven to be correct, aqua also straighten his intention after the confrontation with akane. so i think this is the best outcome for mutual understanding

Users who are viewing this thread